BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 5, 2016 5:46 pm  #1141

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

Oh yeah, I agree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 5, 2016 9:18 pm  #1142

Bizarre. What´s this, Haiti woodoo? Baron Samedi on display?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 5, 2016 9:19 pm  #1143

Fingers....

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 5, 2016 9:39 pm  #1144

Should I be worried that I identified that as Ben's hands?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 6, 2016 7:40 am  #1145

Oh my. Poor John... he wasn't in a good place back then 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 6, 2016 7:59 am  #1146

Oh, wow, this is becoming really interesting!

And, yeah, that last one is a depressing sight...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 6, 2016 8:00 am  #1147

May 6, 2016 8:01 am  #1148

John/Martin does not look happy. (Not sure if they are shooting or not).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 6, 2016 8:11 am  #1149

nakahara wrote:

Big possibility of a flashback, with this location in sight:

Sorry to say but the tweet is from 16 July 2013. Though I cannot remember we saw the room in series 3, did we?

Last edited by SusiGo (May 6, 2016 8:13 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 6, 2016 8:16 am  #1150

SusiGo wrote:

Sorry to say but the tweet is from 16 July 2013. Though I cannot remember we saw the room in series 3, did we?

You´re right. I´ll eliminate my original post, obviously I was just mislead.

Last edited by nakahara (May 6, 2016 8:17 am)

May 6, 2016 8:18 am  #1151

Vhanja wrote:

John/Martin does not look happy. (Not sure if they are shooting or not).

I think this is the moment between takes and Martin´s mind is elsewhere... maybe he´s just cold or hungry...

May 6, 2016 8:22 am  #1152

May 6, 2016 8:26 am  #1153

Got something on your glove? 

Yeah, Martin doesn't look too happy... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 6, 2016 9:17 am  #1154

May 6, 2016 9:24 am  #1155

That tablet cover suits the Belstaff! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 6, 2016 10:00 am  #1156

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

That tablet cover suits the Belstaff! 

Yes, Sherlock is stylish that way.

May 6, 2016 10:10 am  #1157

Even down to the red tag! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 6, 2016 10:29 am  #1158

I didn´t notice the tag at first - good observation!

May 6, 2016 10:43 am  #1159

nakahara wrote:

Are these pics from today?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 6, 2016 10:50 am  #1160

No, they are from last week´s Setlock. This week, Setlock only takes place behind closed door. 

Board footera