BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2016 12:54 pm  #1101

Re: Picture thread: Original quotes in a different context

"Sherlock sees through everything and everyone in seconds..."

Last edited by tobeornot221b (February 27, 2016 12:54 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

February 27, 2016 1:23 pm  #1102

So no need for the phony hoods, ladies! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

March 7, 2016 10:46 am  #1103

March 7, 2016 10:52 am  #1104

Sits well on him. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 7, 2016 7:47 pm  #1105

The only king I'd follow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 8, 2016 4:46 am  #1106

Nice discovery, Ariane!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 4, 2016 4:27 am  #1107

Always a pleasure about meeting old friends again.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 4, 2016 6:52 am  #1108

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 4, 2016 3:11 pm  #1109

May 5, 2016 8:51 am  #1110

Good one, Ariane!

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 5, 2016 11:57 am  #1111

Very good!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 16, 2016 7:53 am  #1112

Seems as if this quote applies to more than one "client"...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 16, 2016 9:15 am  #1113

Great one, tobe!!!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 16, 2016 9:51 am  #1114

Brilliant. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 16, 2016 3:38 pm  #1115

Love seeing the still of that scene, it's very dramatic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 16, 2016 5:52 pm  #1116

...and then there are some embarrassing behind-closed-curtains moments in 221B.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 16, 2016 5:54 pm  #1117

May 17, 2016 7:25 am  #1118

LOL, great one!

May 18, 2016 4:21 am  #1119

They are both great, Tobe!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

May 21, 2016 10:02 am  #1120

Amazing discovery in Sherlock's mind palace.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

Board footera