BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2016 4:06 pm  #361

Re: The Hollow Crown: The Wars of the Roses (was "Richard III")

Now I'm looking forward to this series even more than before.

Clueing for looks.

April 26, 2016 7:19 pm  #362

Cripes….  me too!   (in answer to all of above comments!)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 30, 2016 7:05 pm  #363

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 30, 2016 8:13 pm  #364

Lovely behind the scenes stuff! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 1, 2016 8:05 pm  #365

His Majesty:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 1, 2016 8:08 pm  #366

My king.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 1, 2016 8:10 pm  #367

*bows down to her knees* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 1, 2016 8:16 pm  #368

His Majesty in private:

May 1, 2016 8:28 pm  #369

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 1, 2016 8:43 pm  #370

*still kneels down...* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 2, 2016 1:39 pm  #371

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 2, 2016 1:46 pm  #372

.....and honey you should see me in a crown!

(someone had to say it)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 2, 2016 1:49 pm  #373

Can't wait to see both of our kings!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 2, 2016 6:04 pm  #374

Incredibly resilient, for a supposed hunchback:

May 2, 2016 6:11 pm  #375

How much fun does that look?!

May 2, 2016 6:19 pm  #376

Richard III had Scoliosis, right? I remember seeing pictures of his spine.. I wish I could ride around like that! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 3, 2016 6:43 am  #377

Here is a link to a short (very short, TOO short) interview about Richard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36140750

I would love to hear say him more about the play, but on the other hand he is devastatingly handsome here!

May 3, 2016 6:46 am  #378

May 3, 2016 7:00 am  #379

A pear a day keeps the doctor away...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

May 3, 2016 7:01 am  #380

I thought this was about roses … no idea if pears have any symbolic meaning. But still a nice pic. 

Board footera