BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2016 2:58 pm  #2861

Re: Favourite Martin pics

I really like Seth Rogen, I've seen him in countless Judd Apatow movies (where he usually played against Paul Rudd).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 2, 2016 4:02 pm  #2862

I've only seen him in a couple movies. I didn't like Knocked Up, but 50/50 was not bad, had some good bits. On the show he seemed like an OK guy, though. Also, he is Canadian in case you weren't aware.

Overall, I thought the four of them were a fun mix on Graham's show. They seemed to get along well.

Last edited by Yitzock (May 2, 2016 4:03 pm)

Clueing for looks.

May 2, 2016 4:04 pm  #2863

Yes, a good sofa, as they say!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 3, 2016 9:12 am  #2864

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 3, 2016 9:17 am  #2865

Lovely!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 3, 2016 10:14 am  #2866

besleybean wrote:

I don't know him at all.
But I definitely want to see The Interview.
Anything that pisses off North Korea, is fine by me.
And it wasn't his fault what happened!

That would be fine by me too. But the film should be good at least.

And I found it a very funny sofa last Friday. Seth Rogen just not crosses my film taste.
My rant was in general,not in regard of last Friday. Actually I just wanted to say that I like Martin doesn't seem intimidated by anyone, because there's no need to be.

End of off topic forme

I like how he dresses, sometimes it's not my taste, but that doesn't matter anyway, he wears what he likes without being maintream.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

May 3, 2016 4:34 pm  #2867

Yep, I'm a fan of his fashion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 3, 2016 10:52 pm  #2868

nakahara wrote:

If I could get my gray hair that nice shade of blond, I'd still be coloring it. Mine always turned red, made me look like a drunken floozie, lol, so I let it go to its natural salt and pepper.  But then again, his color jobs probably cost $500, maybe that's the diff.  Anyway, his hair is delish.

(Coming back to add, please don't think that I was saying that redheads look like drunken floozies!  Just that *I* felt like I did, it was fake, brassy and dreadful, and I was too old to pull it off anyway.)

Last edited by ancientsgate (May 3, 2016 10:54 pm)

May 4, 2016 5:50 am  #2869

Obviously people can have their hair any colour they choose.
But personally I consider it vanity to fight against the natural ageing process and I wear my grey hair with pride!

May 4, 2016 8:58 am  #2870

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 4, 2016 11:33 am  #2871

Sod nature.  They better touch up my roots before they put me in the ground. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 4, 2016 1:30 pm  #2872

May 4, 2016 4:15 pm  #2873

So young!

Clueing for looks.

May 4, 2016 8:46 pm  #2874

tonnaree wrote:

Sod nature.  They better touch up my roots before they put me in the ground. 

I'm with you on that, tonnaree!   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

May 4, 2016 10:24 pm  #2875

Too young for gray hair, if you ask me!  Martin Freeman's not an old man yet.

May 5, 2016 5:44 am  #2876

Hair grows grey naturally, so Martin is exactly the right age and it looks fine!

May 6, 2016 9:14 am  #2877

May 6, 2016 9:19 am  #2878

May 6, 2016 5:17 pm  #2879

Lovely Martin and lovely John.

May 6, 2016 8:29 pm  #2880

This thread should be labeled "John/Martin pictures"!

Board footera