BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2016 3:25 pm  #341

Re: Jeremy Brett Picture Thread

A promotional photo from "The Master Blackmailer". Robert Hardy was brilliant as the despicable C.A.M. 

April 13, 2016 9:08 am  #342

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 13, 2016 9:09 am  #343

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 13, 2016 9:17 am  #344

April 13, 2016 11:59 pm  #345

Great photos! Here are some more

April 14, 2016 12:27 am  #346

Is that hood? A bonnet?

Clueing for looks.

April 14, 2016 12:35 am  #347

It is a Hood. I think it is from a promotional still for the episode, Silver Blaze. 

April 14, 2016 12:36 am  #348

April 14, 2016 12:43 am  #349

From The Crooked Man 

Last edited by BrettHolmes (April 14, 2016 12:43 am)

April 14, 2016 1:15 pm  #350

In his flat:

April 14, 2016 4:40 pm  #351

Getting Shade and Cooling Off: 

April 15, 2016 7:11 pm  #352

What a cute face is he making on that pic! 

And now some tyding-up, Sherlock style:

May 1, 2016 2:59 pm  #353

May 1, 2016 3:00 pm  #354

May 1, 2016 8:35 pm  #355

That field pic is beautiful - but I´m ashamed to admit, I forgot which episode it comes from! Can you help me with that?

May 2, 2016 11:58 am  #356

Silver Blaze  

May 2, 2016 12:06 pm  #357

BrettHolmes wrote:

Silver Blaze  

Thank you!

May 2, 2016 1:48 pm  #358

May 2, 2016 1:53 pm  #359

May 4, 2016 8:03 am  #360

Very nice banter.

Board footera