BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 9, 2016 12:49 am  #1

Baker Street: Roleplaying in the World of Sherlock Holmes

If you missed out on the Kickstarter for the Baker Street RPG, you have less than 24 hours to get a second chance:

Since I can't link yet...you'll need to go to the Kickstarter webpage and search for Baker Street RPG: Jack the Ripper and Missions from Mycroft by Fearlight Games.

The current Kickstarter funded the Baker Street Case Book #2: Missions from Mycroft.  The funds have also helped add a little meat to the upcoming Sherlock by Gaslight campaign setting for Baker Street...complete with a Jack the Ripper campaign!

For those that missed out on Baker Street altogether, there is a backer pledge level and some add-on options to pick up the Baker Street RPG, Case Book #1, GM Screen, and special Sherlock Dice.

Time is running out...

Last edited by MidnightBlue (April 9, 2016 7:46 pm)

April 9, 2016 2:39 pm  #2

Re: Baker Street: Roleplaying in the World of Sherlock Holmes

Last 7 hours of the Baker Street Kickstarter for Case Book #2 Missions from Mycroft where you can grab:

Case Book #2: Missions from Mycroft (obviously)
Sherlock by Gaslight...a London sourcebook, campaign setting, and Jack the Ripper adventure
Baker Street: Roleplaying in the World of Sherlock Holmes core book
Case Book #1 (more cases to solve!)
Mastermind Screen (GM screen)
Sherlock Dice (special D6 dice with special game effects)

I was in on the original Kickstarter to get the Baker Street RPG out the door and am quite happy with the Baker Street RPG book, Case Book #1, Mastermind Screen, and lots of really cool dice.  (I'm a dice addict.)

I can't wait to get Sherlock by Gaslight and Missions from Mycroft in hand as well!

Time is running out, but we're only about $1700 away from unlocking a stretch goal to add even more cases to Case Book #2: Missions from Mycroft.

Gotta keep our investigators busy!

=)

Last edited by MidnightBlue (April 9, 2016 7:47 pm)

Board footera