BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 28, 2016 2:46 am  #1

221b Con 2016

BIG NEWS!        

David Nellist is going to be at 221b this year!

http://221bcon.com/index.php/guests-a-performers

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 28, 2016 8:48 am  #2

Re: 221b Con 2016

It's great if as many of the Sherlock family can go as possible.
I always think it's funny with Mike: we only see him in the one scene(albeit 3 times), but he is so loved.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 28, 2016 3:15 pm  #3

221b is a small con, only 3 years old.  So, little chance of any big names in the near future.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

February 28, 2016 3:45 pm  #4

Oh yes I forgot, this isn't Sherlocked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 4, 2016 3:41 pm  #5

This is amazing - that he is going and that the organisers managed to get him. I have a special fondness for David, not least because he is the Cupid to our boys. I was happy to see him again in TAB. Have fun and tell us about his appearance there. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 4, 2016 4:18 pm  #6

I really want to get the chance to meet him while wearing my "The B is silent" shirt. 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 4, 2016 4:19 pm  #7

He will understand you so well. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

March 25, 2016 2:02 pm  #8

ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!   *violent flailing*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

April 2, 2016 1:15 pm  #9

Somebody is enjoying their con:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 2, 2016 2:16 pm  #10

Oh boy, how cute is that...? Can't wait to hear from tonnaree!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 2, 2016 2:44 pm  #11

Aaaw! 

Hope people who are there are enjoying themselves! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 2, 2016 8:51 pm  #12

Hmm, the con gets better and better:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 2, 2016 9:03 pm  #13

April 2, 2016 9:50 pm  #14

The t-shirt...!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 2, 2016 9:51 pm  #15

Oh, true! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 3, 2016 1:39 am  #16

Oh, bless his heart for playing along like that.  He's adorable! (and must be fun irl!)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

April 3, 2016 7:09 am  #17

Lovely man.

April 3, 2016 7:43 am  #18

Looks like he's having a great time too! Let's hope we see him in S4!

April 3, 2016 10:03 am  #19

April 3, 2016 10:15 am  #20

This is wonderful. He seems perfectly prepared for his part in the show. 

Board footera