BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 24, 2015 10:32 pm  #21

Re: Got any Sherlock related collection stuffs?

Aaaand both The Door and Jim Moriarty (from BCS) will be on their way in 2016 (possibly sooner than Series 4...). Yay!
Now I'm waiting for Mycroft's figure.

Last edited by Lilythiell (August 24, 2015 10:33 pm)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

November 11, 2015 10:35 pm  #22

I finally get to make a contribution to this topic! 
We had a poster sale at our campus this week, and this lovely poster was there and I have now stuck it happily above the head of my bed in my dorm.

Clueing for looks.

November 11, 2015 11:19 pm  #23

What a lovely adornment!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

November 12, 2015 6:34 am  #24

Did I say I bought sets of Sherlock badges and stickers on my last London trip?
Well I was caught adorning my locker with the stickers the other day.
My colleague walked into our office, saw what I was doing and rolled her eyes: oh, I wonder whose locker that is then, smothered in Sherlock stuff!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 25, 2016 4:22 am  #25

Anyone have the Funko Pop figures? I have the Sherlock, Mycroft, and John ones.

~proud member of OSAJ~

What is Lestrade's division?

March 25, 2016 6:56 am  #26

No, just the Sherlock and John busts for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 25, 2016 12:17 pm  #27

I'll just refer to my signature.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

March 25, 2016 4:40 pm  #28

So cute, SolarSystem! I have the 10th Doctor's figure, too!

~proud member of OSAJ~

March 25, 2016 5:39 pm  #29

DT is a man of wisdom!

March 25, 2016 6:21 pm  #30

besleybean wrote:

DT is a man of wisdom!

Gosh, isn't he? I could listen to him talk all day...

~proud member of OSAJ~

March 25, 2016 6:22 pm  #31

Jawn wrote:

besleybean wrote:

DT is a man of wisdom!

...and all night...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

March 26, 2016 5:05 am  #32

SolarSystem wrote:

Jawn wrote:

besleybean wrote:

DT is a man of wisdom!

...and all night...

Amen, SolarSystem. David Tennant's accent is gorgeous...actually he's just gorgeous in general.

~proud member of OSAJ~

March 26, 2016 8:55 am  #33

Of course his accent is gorgeous, only one accent trumps Scottish and that is Irish!

March 26, 2016 11:17 pm  #34

Jawn wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

Jawn wrote:

...and all night...

Amen, SolarSystem. David Tennant's accent is gorgeous...actually he's just gorgeous in general.

I coudn't have said it any better. Charming and gorgeous.

March 27, 2016 10:13 am  #35

And boy have I been waiting for this thread to reappear.
My late, self bought birthday box arrived yesterday(courtesy of the generous cheque from my Mummy!).
It contained:  a wild boar necklace(as of Richard III), which I wore for the first time last night. 3 Sherlockian books: one an unofficial guide, one about Sherlock's London and one about all of the canon references in BBC Sherlock. A Sherlock Holmes card game, a tin box(like a lunch box) containing Sherlock top trumps and a Sherlock card game. Then I got 2 indulgent dvds: the last series of Merlin(to sob at the last episode) and the 2nd(and final) series of Atlantis, to enjoy the only REAL man-on-man action in the fandom world: Icarus and Pythagoras in an open, loving relationship...sweet.

March 27, 2016 2:01 pm  #36

I hope you enjoy all your goodies, besley! I have not heard of that series, Atlantis.

Clueing for looks.

March 27, 2016 3:17 pm  #37

Well then you've not before heard my personal theory of a fan show hierarchy!
This places Sherlock at the top and Atlantis at the bottom!
It showed such promise: fantastic premise, great opening episode with the best meeting of leads ever(Jason falls on top of Pythagoras and floors him!). Some good characters(Hercules)...but it just kind of lost it's way.
The first series was hammered by the critics. The makers did listen and the second series was so much better. 
Then it just got interesting(Icarus and Pythagoras), they left us with a brilliant (literal) cliffhanger...and then they took it off air.
The Icarus-Pythagoras love scene is on Youtube, I believe.

May 8, 2016 12:02 am  #38

I got something new today. It's not specifically Sherlock related, but original Sherlock Holmes.
Quite unexpectedly, I came across a big illustrated edition of some of the original stories. Not all of them, but only one I had already read (Scandal in Bohemia). It's big, colour, but it was only $10, tax included. I am looking forward to poring over it.

Clueing for looks.

May 8, 2016 8:11 am  #39

That sounds fantastic.
I thought this was an opportunity to update my memorabilia status!
So, I still have my 'fandom' corner in the living room: lots of my fave books/writers: obviously ACD, Oscar Wilde books, other Sherlock books, Mark's novels, James Rhodes autobiog etc, plus my Sherlock dvds and other Sherlock stuff and my Dr Who sonic screwdriver.
I recently updated the mantelpiece shrine: it now consists of the framed/signed photo of the boys, with their statuettes either side and a Sherlock candle and a Sherlock mug in front.
Jewelry: I wear my 'I am Sherlocked ' band every day.
I wear my ' 221B' key necklace at weekends and my Richard III wild boar necklace for going out on an evening.
I also have my Sherlock hoodie and a stack of tshirts.
I have a Sherlock badge on every jacket I possess.
My work locker is still adorned with Sherlock pics/stickers/ magnets.
I have 2 Sherlock mugs at work.

Last edited by besleybean (May 8, 2016 8:14 am)

May 8, 2016 11:17 am  #40

That's an impressive list!

Clueing for looks.

Board footera