BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2015 1:40 pm  #41

Re: Rupert Graves

Such a tease, Mr. Graves!

Clueing for looks.

October 16, 2015 12:53 pm  #42

Louis Moffat asks fan questions with Rupert

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 16, 2015 1:35 pm  #43

I've already seen the one where he asks Sue Vertue, his mum, questions, which was good.  But I think this one was even better.  So much fun, Rubert's answers are great fun to listen to and the way he and Louis interact is great too;

Clueing for looks.

October 28, 2015 10:46 pm  #44

Rupert visits his tax collector:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 21, 2016 11:18 am  #45

Looking dishy, Mr. Graves

Publicity shot for 'The Family'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 21, 2016 1:24 pm  #46

Did someone say "Silver Fox"?   *thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 21, 2016 5:01 pm  #47

I watched the SD comic con panel with Steven, Sue and Rupert...I thought it was hilarious how Steven kept teasing Rupert abut his gorgeousness!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 12, 2016 7:56 am  #48

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 12, 2016 8:55 am  #49

He shouldn't enjoy holding a gun so much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 12, 2016 2:23 pm  #50

Well, if it's just make believe wouldn't a lot of us be having a bit of fun pretending we're James Bond or something?

Clueing for looks.

March 14, 2016 12:46 pm  #51

Rupert Graves in a "Room with a View". Woohoo!

March 14, 2016 5:28 pm  #52

Mark's fantasy!

March 14, 2016 5:31 pm  #53

It seems Rupert has never much minded getting his kit off. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 14, 2016 7:29 pm  #54

Definitely not. 

March 14, 2016 7:30 pm  #55

Wonderful scene, though the love scene is even better!

March 21, 2016 1:49 am  #56

Speaking of the lovely Rupert Graves, has anyone mentioned that he used to be a clown? And a punk-rocker?

He's also an amazing actor in ABC's drama The Family. His American accent is quite convincing 

~proud member of OSAJ~

What is Lestrade's division?

March 21, 2016 2:49 am  #57

I did not know any of those. Do you happen to remember where you heard/read about this things?

Clueing for looks.

March 21, 2016 7:17 am  #58

I think he used to be a juggler...
Oh and you are always a punk, that never leaves you!

March 22, 2016 5:26 am  #59

Yitzock, it's under the Actor Biography section of this page: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-family/cast/john-warren

(John Warren is the name of his character he plays on The Family, it has some information about Rupert Graves below it)

~proud member of OSAJ~

What is Lestrade's division?

March 27, 2016 2:27 am  #60

Have a look at this video of Rupert Graves and Alison Pill from The Family helping to promote Disney/ABC’s Be Inspired campaign as part of a “Magic of Storytelling” Speed Read Mash-up. He's such a handsome chap
https://www.facebook.com/ABCBeInspired/videos/923030704480398/

Board footera