BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2016 4:57 pm  #21

Re: You Know You're a CumberCookie when...

Well, isn't that a great way to wake up? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 25, 2016 4:58 pm  #22

What a great way to wake up!

Clueing for looks.

January 25, 2016 5:10 pm  #23

Yep, I saw that too!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 25, 2016 5:24 pm  #24

Oh it was the perfect way to wake! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 7, 2016 10:17 am  #25

When you're helping your son play a game on the iPad and get excited when you spot something unexpected

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 7, 2016 10:35 am  #26

Wow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 7, 2016 12:19 pm  #27

Oooh!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 7, 2016 2:10 pm  #28

Oh! Ha ha! What that his own customization?

Clueing for looks.

February 19, 2016 5:07 pm  #29

Sorry for double posting but I found something that made me laugh on my Tumblr blog....
So, the title of the topic uses the term "Cumbercookie" which I still think is a pretty fun name to use.  Well, I think it was back in November 2013 that I saw that post and reblogged it.  Now, it was true at the time that I didn't know much about Benedict and his roles at the time and hadn't really seen him in much of anything, but looking back on it now, it's funny to see that post on my blog with the tags "Not a huge fan," "but yeah this is perfect."

Not a huge fan. Not a huge fan. Well, that's a lie these days.

Clueing for looks.

February 25, 2016 8:03 pm  #30

When you giggle while watching some 'battle of the mascots' things on telly, and Paul van GOG is a dragon... (GOG being the team...) 

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (February 25, 2016 8:04 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

February 25, 2016 8:40 pm  #31

When you get a new tag for your car and you are willing to pay extra for the one that supports the Georgia Aquarium, because it has a penguin on it.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 25, 2016 9:47 pm  #32

Don't you mean a pengweng?
(I jest, I'm sure Benedict would hate that we still joke about that)

Clueing for looks.

February 25, 2016 9:50 pm  #33

My kids and I call them pengwengs all the time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 25, 2016 9:50 pm  #34

And we still play Yellow Car too.

February 25, 2016 10:08 pm  #35

Do they call them that because of Benedict or because they are little? Also, I have a feeling Yellow Car would not be the easiest game to play where I live - I hardly ever see them, just the occasional yellow VW bug and the yellow convertible that belongs to one of the neighbours.

Clueing for looks.

February 25, 2016 10:13 pm  #36

No, they say pengwengs because I showed them the video of Benedict saying it that way, and it's just become one of those family jokes

Yellow cars are not too common here, you'll see a few a day, so it makes for a good game.

February 26, 2016 10:14 am  #37

When you watch a production of "As you like it" and when it comes to the the "All the world's a stage" monologue all you have in your mind is a certain BBC Drama trailer narrated by a certain person.

Last edited by gently69 (February 26, 2016 10:14 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

March 6, 2016 7:58 pm  #38

When you actually get pissed when answering a survey for some man who is writing a book about Sherlock in Denmark... because after the question "Do you consider yourself a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch" comes the question "If you answered yes to the previous, do you define yourself as a Cumberb*tch". 

I consider myself a Cumbercookie, thank you very much. But there was no ability to comment on that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

March 7, 2016 2:56 am  #39

That's unfortunate, but I suppose a "no" still has some of the same effect.
As for me, I would probably say I'm either a Cumbercookie or a Benaddict.

Clueing for looks.

March 7, 2016 6:41 am  #40

Never heard that last term!

Board footera