BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 13, 2015 5:54 pm  #1

suggestion

Benedict should have a contract stating that his shirt needs to be off 99.99% of the time and 65% of the time he has to be wet.

she was clever clever yes

September 24, 2015 9:44 am  #2

Re: suggestion

Lol. Good thing about him is, he doesn't even need a contract for that, he just does it himself from time to time to make us happy

Just stealing this nice little suggestion thread for another suggestion or more a question about forum setup:
would it be possible for the "active posts" shortlink not only to appear on the bottom of the side, but also on the top? It does when I am logged in, but when I'm logged out, it only appears on the bottom. When I quickly want to have a peek without logging in, I always have to scroll... it's nothing big, just a little thing that keeps me wondering, because it's there anyway when logged-in.

Last edited by Whisky (September 24, 2015 9:45 am)

"It is what it is."

September 24, 2015 8:56 pm  #3

Whisky wrote:

Lol. Good thing about him is, he doesn't even need a contract for that, he just does it himself from time to time to make us happy

Just stealing this nice little suggestion thread for another suggestion or more a question about forum setup:
would it be possible for the "active posts" shortlink not only to appear on the bottom of the side, but also on the top? It does when I am logged in, but when I'm logged out, it only appears on the bottom. When I quickly want to have a peek without logging in, I always have to scroll... it's nothing big, just a little thing that keeps me wondering, because it's there anyway when logged-in.

Hmm, no, sadly I can't control things like that. Sowwry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 24, 2015 9:08 pm  #4

Okey dokey that's fine then 

"It is what it is."

February 16, 2016 11:02 pm  #5

Can we add a topic to The Diogenes Club along with TV shows, films, books, music etc. for podcasts? I have listened to a few good ones lately, and there's not really anywhere to post about them except for the "Other" thread.

Thanks

Edit: I'm happy to start a thread in "Other" if you think the topic isn't big enough to warrant its own forum.

Edit 2: perhaps webcasts could also be included somehow?

Last edited by ukaunz (February 24, 2016 11:36 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera