BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 12, 2016 2:21 pm  #1301

Re: Fan art

That last one is beautiful!

Clueing for looks.

February 12, 2016 9:52 pm  #1302

Harriet wrote:

Or, if she's from Portland Oregon, it might actually be Mount Hood 

Really lovely style! She's a fine artist

If we're talking about mountains that look like Mt Fuji, there is also Mt Taranaki (formerly Mt Egmont) in New Zealand

I love that last piece of fanart, it's exquisite

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 13, 2016 6:07 pm  #1303

Those are all lovely...what extraordinary talents this Fandom has !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

February 18, 2016 12:11 pm  #1304

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 18, 2016 12:14 pm  #1305

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 18, 2016 12:24 pm  #1306

LOL... brilliant!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

February 22, 2016 10:04 pm  #1307

So funny! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 22, 2016 10:05 pm  #1308

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 22, 2016 10:25 pm  #1309

Beautiful.

February 23, 2016 6:47 am  #1310

That last one is fab.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 23, 2016 8:18 am  #1311

nakahara wrote:

He almost looks alive... I´m impressed:

http://artbykassie.tumblr.com/post/139701666374/random-quick-sketch

Wish, I could draw only a little bit like that.

Last edited by gently69 (February 23, 2016 8:18 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

February 23, 2016 9:54 pm  #1312

----------

February 23, 2016 10:08 pm  #1313

D'aw!

Clueing for looks.

February 24, 2016 8:04 am  #1314

I´d wish this had happened in the actual episode...
Sweet...

February 24, 2016 8:07 am  #1315

Art of seduction by the wonderful "joanacchi":

http://joanacchi.tumblr.com/post/139816606240/excusemewhileiwagmytail-atlinmerrick

I love this artist - so cute and funny...

February 24, 2016 8:15 am  #1316

LOL, that's brilliant. To have these ideas...

Last edited by gently69 (February 24, 2016 2:23 pm)

(Tony Hadley)

February 24, 2016 1:32 pm  #1317

this is such a cute Sherlock! 

"It is what it is."

February 24, 2016 6:02 pm  #1318

"3- use your body" is hilarious

----------

February 24, 2016 6:34 pm  #1319

I really like these 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 26, 2016 9:52 am  #1320

I saw this little Sherlock comics/children´s book yesterday. So lovely!

http://sherlock-addict.tumblr.com/post/140012720755

Board footera