BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 9, 2016 11:42 pm  #261

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

SolarSystem wrote:

I'm just not sure about needing to see this in the show...

The show was not that much about cases anyway.... 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 9, 2016 11:53 pm  #262

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 10, 2016 1:29 am  #263

That casting call for a baby is for filming at the beginning of March
(https://twitter.com/MadDog_Casting/status/696989315461734400?s=17)

Didn't we establish that Sherlock would be filming from the end of March/beginning of April?
I'm wondering if they are going to do another mini-episode that will be released a month before s4.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 10, 2016 5:41 am  #264

nakahara wrote:

SolarSystem wrote:

I'm just not sure about needing to see this in the show...

The show was not that much about cases anyway....

I'm not even thinking about cases. But there are other things between cases and a baby.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

February 10, 2016 6:37 am  #265

A 'Seasons Greetings' type short?
Possible, but I'm not expecting it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 10, 2016 7:54 am  #266

One of my friends saw the date 4.April somewhere floating around.

Last edited by Ivy (February 10, 2016 7:55 am)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 10, 2016 8:16 am  #267

I seem to remember Mark and Amanda talking about April as well. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 10, 2016 8:23 am  #268

Yeah I can remember Amanda (or was it Sue?) and Mark tweeted that filming starts in April. But I've never seen a specific date. Oh I can't wait for Setlock to begin

----------

February 10, 2016 5:07 pm  #269

I'm in London the first week of April...but I expect they will be in Cardiff!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 10, 2016 6:07 pm  #270

Ivy wrote:

Yeah I can remember Amanda (or was it Sue?) and Mark tweeted that filming starts in April. But I've never seen a specific date. Oh I can't wait for Setlock to begin

Yes, Amanda said it in an interview that they'll start at the end of March/beginning of April. Maybe the above mentioned casting call for the child is not for Sherlock but for an other TV Produktion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

February 10, 2016 8:11 pm  #271

That's quite possible

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 11, 2016 3:20 pm  #272

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 11, 2016 4:41 pm  #273

We're getting close, guys! Only two months to go, I'm getting excited! 

(And a great set of high-res pics in that article!)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 11, 2016 4:45 pm  #274

Indeed.

February 11, 2016 7:43 pm  #275

A month and a half! (trying to be positive here)

It's a bit of a shame the old set closed... but still... I'm just interested they will be filming soon! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 11, 2016 7:45 pm  #276

They will just be located in new premises.
The set will be the same I expect

February 11, 2016 7:58 pm  #277

Yeah.  Any sets that are specific and important to the show (like the interior of 221B) wouldn't be changed.

Clueing for looks.

February 11, 2016 8:29 pm  #278

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

A month and a half! (trying to be positive here)

haha, my thought exactly

----------

February 11, 2016 8:31 pm  #279

I am so looking forward to Setlock.

February 13, 2016 4:29 pm  #280

http://constancecream.tumblr.com/post/139228969413/x

So does this just mean that Amanda is meeting Mark Gatiss to discuss S4 - or is it a hint of Mary meeting Mycroft?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera