BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2016 4:20 pm  #2841

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Oh yes, that is a beautiful manip indeed, Nakahara!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

February 1, 2016 11:16 pm  #2842

Just a very normal day at Baker Street:

http://tiger-in-the-flightdeck.tumblr.com/post/138268445802/tophatsandpetticoats-tiger-in-the-flightdeck

CONSTABLE: Should I arrest them, Inspector?
LESTRADE: No... just... just forget it. It´s probably hallucination anyway and Sherlock would soon wake up....

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 4, 2016 8:21 am  #2843

John didn´t really assaul that old book-keeper in TEH. He just wanted to get his magazines into his own hands as quickly as possible....

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

February 4, 2016 11:07 am  #2844

Sherlock and his new friend:

February 4, 2016 1:25 pm  #2845

But, but, John's not an otter, John's a hedge hog! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

February 9, 2016 2:07 pm  #2846

Sherlock lied that he saw Victorian Era during his overdose. What he actually saw were... dolphins and other inhabitants of the deep seas.

Last edited by nakahara (February 9, 2016 2:09 pm)

February 9, 2016 2:14 pm  #2847

February 9, 2016 2:29 pm  #2848

How to recognise Johnlockers:

February 9, 2016 8:03 pm  #2849

Oh lord...so many strange things come out of this fandom...and the lockers - oh the pun!

Clueing for looks.

February 10, 2016 8:33 am  #2850

February 10, 2016 8:40 am  #2851

Sherlock´s try to earn a few bucks through advertisements:

February 10, 2016 9:24 am  #2852

LOL, so many great ones! I loved the naughty magazines and the virus add. And the otter! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 10, 2016 12:45 pm  #2853

No Sherlock, your dream is perfectly healthy 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

February 11, 2016 11:17 am  #2854

February 11, 2016 4:43 pm  #2855

Tee Hee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 15, 2016 2:07 pm  #2856

Sherlock anti-motivational posters:

February 15, 2016 2:57 pm  #2857

February 15, 2016 3:29 pm  #2858

Those are really good!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 15, 2016 3:32 pm  #2859

February 15, 2016 3:39 pm  #2860

Whoa! That last one with Andrew/"Moriarty" looks like it's from a real movie....and I don't know how to feel about it.

I like the postpone until next century one - that one is perfect.

Last edited by Yitzock (February 15, 2016 3:40 pm)

Clueing for looks.

Board footera