BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 24, 2016 12:06 pm  #1

Sherlock Holmes: An Evening of Mystery (Surrey)

I run a theatre company in Surrey called Enigma Theatre, and I wanted to let you know about an upcoming event we have, entitled "Sherlock Holmes: An Evening of Mystery".

It takes place at 7pm on Sunday 7th February at the Riverhouse Arts Centre, Walton-on-Thames (accessible by train from Waterloo), and will feature two of the original short stories in a semi-dramatised form. There will also be singing, and we are also joined by a guest violinist for the evening who will be performing some selections from the score to the BBC's "Sherlock".

Sherlock Holmes is being played by John Elnaugh, who has played the role many times onstage around the country to great acclaim.

It should be a great evening and it would be wonderful to see some of you there!

I cannot post links yet, but you can find more information and book tickets by searching for the Riverhouse Arts Centre, Walton-on-Thames, or for Enigma Theatre.

Great to be part of the forum!

Stephen

January 24, 2016 12:09 pm  #2

Re: Sherlock Holmes: An Evening of Mystery (Surrey)

Can't join you but it sounds great - esp the violinist! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

January 24, 2016 3:30 pm  #3

Re: Sherlock Holmes: An Evening of Mystery (Surrey)

Likewise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera