BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2014 8:51 pm  #41

Re: What's your ringtone?

Ringtone:  Darren Hayes:  Black Out The Sun.
Text:  Phones default.
Whatsapp:  Darren Hayes:  Darkness.
Facebook:  Facebook pop.

Morning alarm *to get eldest up for school* Blunt The Knives from The Hobbit.
Nursery time alarm *to get youngest to nursery* Bones theme.

"So, I am human, I’m not as tall as people think I am... I’m nice-ish, clever, important to some people, but I tend to rub them up the wrong way."

January 19, 2016 2:34 pm  #42

Ha! The drunk deduction scene music

January 19, 2016 4:11 pm  #43

I got the Sherlock theme, Christmas version.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 20, 2016 3:15 am  #44

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

I have the riff from How It Was Done on my iPhone. I made the edit of it myself and cut and pasted so the riff was repeated over and over. It sounds pretty cool.

that does sound cool!

January 20, 2016 3:48 am  #45

On my old phone, I used to have the main theme and the chase theme as my ringtone and text alert. Then I got an iPhone and I can't figure out how to make them my ringtones again. I thought it would just be a matter of visiting Sherlockology and downloading the tones, but I can't see how you do it. Then I went on iTunes on my laptop, but I just can't get it to work. It makes me so frustrated grrrr  Ugh, it's only a ringtone 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera