BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 18, 2016 11:17 am  #1

London Sherlockian Tea Party, Sat Feb 20 2-5:30pm

I just saw this on tumblr, wish I could be in London for all these events!
http://bakerstreetbabes.tumblr.com/post/137544988545/londonsherlockians-the-baker-street-babes-and

The Baker Street Babes and London Sherlockians once again invite you over for some afternoon tea!
We’re back for another Sherlockian Tea Party, and it will be even better than before!
This years tea menu features the Sherlockian tea blends of Bran Mydwynter, as well as tea cakes and sandwiches. The full tea menu, including food, will be announced closer to the date.
This year’s party will feature:
Raffle: A collections of goodies any Sherlockian would approve of. Additional raffle tickets will be available to purchase prior to the draw.
Sherlock quiz w/ prizes: Join up in teams or tackle it alone, this quiz will test your knowledge of all things Sherlockian, both old and new, so study up!
Cosplay competition w/prizes: Get your deerstalkers, whips, staches , umbrellas, and kitten jumpers, it’s time to see some cosplay! Skits are highly encouraged, though not necessary. Everyone is welcome and we promise it will be fun.
Ticket Tiers:
Moustachioed Boswell: Ever steadfast and reliable you’ll be offered a cuppa and a place to have a good sit, we know that leg bothers you. You’ll have access to our tea menu, a goodie bag and be given a raffle ticket. £10Consulting Detective: Ah the clever detective, you’ll be getting an exclusive “Fandom Edition” Cards Against Humanity set, a selection of exclusive artwork, 5 raffle tickets, and a hand painted bee mug. £15Napoleon of Crime: I.O.U something new. You’ll be given all of the perks of the clever detectives and a little bit more. You’ll receive the Fandom Cards Against Humanity set, all of the artwork, 10 raffle tickets and a hand painted bee themed tea set (Teapot, and two mugs). £30
Tickets are available to purchase [here]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 18, 2016 11:21 am  #2

Re: London Sherlockian Tea Party, Sat Feb 20 2-5:30pm

It sounds great! Anyone attending?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 18, 2016 4:25 pm  #3

Re: London Sherlockian Tea Party, Sat Feb 20 2-5:30pm

Oh Lord.

I should be able to attend.
I *must* attend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

Board footera