BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2012 3:56 am  #1

Love this Live Journal page

http://seyss.livejournal.com/39828.html

It is written straight after Series 01 finished. But really, it's quite good and funny!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 25, 2012 4:02 am  #2

Re: Love this Live Journal page

He even has a page on the Jeremy Brett Sherlock series.

http://seyss.livejournal.com/38562.html

( I like that page, he's left what I rate as the funniest Jeremy Brett scene on there, look for the Solitary Cyclist video , I always chuckle at his style)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

March 25, 2012 6:24 am  #3

Enjoyed both these articles. Assume means definitive Holmes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 25, 2012 6:52 am  #4

I've been looking at a few articles like that lately. I'm not posting the blatantly bad ones, lol.
Unless I find something REALLY bad in them.

--Mark Gatiss

Robert McCloskey

Board footera