BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 3, 2016 3:41 pm  #41

Re: The Naughty Step - A place for Expicit Fan Art. ADULT CONTENT

YESSSSS! It finally happened!
They kissed there on the train. I have evidence!

http://havetardiswilltimetravel.tumblr.com/post/136288079474/we-have-i-think-just-time-to-catch-our-train-at

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 4, 2016 6:06 pm  #42

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 7, 2016 6:24 pm  #43

January 7, 2016 6:33 pm  #44

This is all very lovely! Not particular explicit, though, unless I have a different understanding of that term than others. Which is likely. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 7, 2016 6:46 pm  #45

They are gorgeous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2016 7:13 pm  #46

They are gorgeous, but they can go in the regular Fanart thread.  This one is for art that contains naked flesh and graphic sexual situations. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 7, 2016 7:15 pm  #47

And you say that like it's a bad thing. Tee Hee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 7, 2016 7:49 pm  #48

Oh no BB.  It's all good. 

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 7, 2016 8:06 pm  #49

Turkish baths:

http://mazarin221b.tumblr.com/post/136807163590/camillo1978-mazarin221b-very-sweetly-wrote-me

(Side note on posting: Previously active Johnlock thread was closed and changed to this one, now called "Naughty Step". I was told that I should only post "pure" art in a common fan-art thread. 

What about the kissing pic above? Is it "pure enough" for random users and non-Johnlockers on the forum? How can I discern that?) 

January 7, 2016 8:09 pm  #50

Kissing needs to be here!

Last edited by besleybean (January 7, 2016 8:09 pm)

January 7, 2016 8:12 pm  #51

besleybean wrote:

Kissing needs to be here!

So actually, these pics cannot be posted anywhere on the forum, so it seems.

January 7, 2016 8:15 pm  #52

Well only in my opinion, of course.
I only have a vote of one, like everybody else!

January 7, 2016 8:22 pm  #53

besleybean wrote:

Well only in my opinion, of course.
I only have a vote of one, like everybody else!

But you are a good indicator for other non-Johnlockers, who most likely won´t like any Johnlock art in that other thread. 

January 7, 2016 8:26 pm  #54

I don't know how sensitive other people are.
On my old forum, there was an asexual girl and she really couldn't tolerate anything that was in any way at all Johnlocky, but maybe some folks don't mind.

January 7, 2016 11:48 pm  #55

The kissing photos are fine for the regular fan art thread.   The Naughty Step is for anything that looks like you would get arrested for it in public.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

January 8, 2016 6:36 am  #56

Again my own personal view is this:  if it's not shown in the series, it should be here.
For example: Johnlock hugs fine...they hug in the series.
Kissing: they have not(yet) kissed in the series, so any kissing should be done here!

January 8, 2016 7:29 am  #57

I'm a non-Johnlocker in the sense of not seeing in the series (if it makes any difference, but you were looking for non-Johnlocker's opinions!).  I'd expect to see more "adults only" style fan art here, so I don't think kissing counts. 

January 8, 2016 4:23 pm  #58

I can live with that.

February 25, 2016 1:01 pm  #59

February 25, 2016 1:07 pm  #60

GOOD MORNING! 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera