BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 22, 2015 1:43 pm  #201

Re: What is the Special about? (Spoilers)

Resisting the temptation to look at those spoilers, here. I never thought the day'd come when I'd say that, but...I'll just not come here (on this thread, not the forum!!) until I've seen it.
Time needs to go faster. Way faster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 22, 2015 2:02 pm  #202

Okay, found the edgy brackets on my mobile at least. Let me try:

Sherlock loves his Jawn.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 22, 2015 3:04 pm  #203

I am trying to resist opening those spoilers... but I hope I can wait... I'm curious as hell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

December 22, 2015 3:24 pm  #204

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 22, 2015 3:26 pm  #205

Red/green C.? My first association was green carnation but this is probably rubbish. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 22, 2015 3:37 pm  #206

One canonical story is called "The Adventure of the Red Circle"... but I somehow doubt this is a reference to this. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 22, 2015 7:39 pm  #207

I can't bring myself to look at that spoiler link, so thank you for continuing with the spoiler tags

The Red C. and the Green C? Maybe a reference to the Blue C(arbuncle)?

Last edited by ukaunz (December 22, 2015 7:39 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 22, 2015 8:48 pm  #208

Interesting news! There will be a surprising re-casting at the very last moment!

December 22, 2015 8:52 pm  #209

Fantastic!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 22, 2015 9:28 pm  #210

So Watson has a twin brother. Interesting.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

December 22, 2015 10:09 pm  #211

10 day out and TAB is now showing up on my television guide.     It gave me great pleasure to set my DVR!
*bouncy bouncy*  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 23, 2015 10:55 am  #212

I dreamt I saw TAB lats night. And I got to have lunch and meet up with Steven Moffat and Sue Vertue. 

I think my subconscious is getting impatient.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 23, 2015 12:31 pm  #213

But, but, your subconscious forgot to include Mark and Ben and Martin!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 23, 2015 12:44 pm  #214

I know. Stupid subconscious. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 24, 2015 12:00 am  #215

LOL!

December 24, 2015 3:06 am  #216

I was kind of 'huh?' at your re-casting comment at first, until I got to the right bit and just burst out laughing.  Thanks. 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

Board footera