BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2015 10:34 pm  #21

Re: The Naughty Step - A place for Expicit Fan Art. ADULT CONTENT

John is BAMF, but BAMF in a different manner.... 

http://cdlafere.tumblr.com/post/132085368225/oh-watson

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 29, 2015 12:17 am  #22

ukaunz wrote:

I got "access denied" on that link tonnaree

Bugger.  It didn't give you an option of confirming that you're over 18 or anything?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 3, 2015 9:59 pm  #23

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 3, 2015 10:34 pm  #24

LOL! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 4, 2015 1:21 am  #25

Ooh! Very hot That artist is great, here's another of theirs that I like

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 4, 2015 8:02 am  #26

Great!
John makes a wonderful cushion.

December 4, 2015 8:08 am  #27

I really don't think Sherlock's that heavy, though!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 4, 2015 8:56 am  #28

Fresh art from my favourite cdlafere:

December 4, 2015 11:25 am  #29

Aww, so sweet!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 4, 2015 1:34 pm  #30

I hate to be a complete nerd here but it's not Spartacus.  They are dressed as two characters from Game of Thrones.  *giggle*

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 4, 2015 5:39 pm  #31

Heck, I didn't recognise the characters until you said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 4, 2015 6:45 pm  #32

*imagines Sherlock whispering in John's ear "Khalisi"*

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 4, 2015 6:47 pm  #33

Oh, don't!

December 4, 2015 6:49 pm  #34

Lol, now I recognise it too. Oh, my, that is filthy. 

And that John as a cushion comic is just too lovely. 

Last edited by Vhanja (December 4, 2015 6:51 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

December 4, 2015 7:00 pm  #35

Vhanja wrote:

Lol, now I recognise it too. Oh, my, that is filthy. 

And that John as a cushion comic is just too lovely. 

Sherlock is a cuddler.  It's canon!  

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 4, 2015 8:02 pm  #36

Ah, GoT, makes so much more sense to me now (the little dragons!)

Last edited by ukaunz (December 4, 2015 8:04 pm)

December 4, 2015 8:04 pm  #37

tonnaree wrote:

Sherlock is a cuddler.  It's canon!  

He has 36 years of cuddling to catch up on! 

Team Hudders!

December 24, 2015 1:38 pm  #38

January 3, 2016 3:20 pm  #39

http://nim-lock.tumblr.com/post/136446155029/what-i-got-from-the-special

Pic is funny, but tags placed under it on the author´s page are quite thoughtful, IMHO.

January 3, 2016 3:25 pm  #40

Board footera