BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2015 10:53 pm  #41

Re: Graham Norton Show 27.November 2015

Oh, God, I'm crying over here. Those two are amazingly hilarious together!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 27, 2015 10:58 pm  #42

I am dying! xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 27, 2015 11:00 pm  #43

Poor Ben, he is such a sport!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

November 27, 2015 11:01 pm  #44

"You think I'm a cute otter?!" LOL!

I'm happy I stayed up to watch this even if I'm getting up early tomorrow! It was worth it! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 27, 2015 11:04 pm  #45

I thought Johnny was quite eloquent, just a soft yank accent!
I had such a good laugh watching this again with hubby...
Yep, they make a great double act!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 27, 2015 11:14 pm  #46

I think 'bearedict' attacking the bear was his 'polite' way of saying "This otter thing is getting so old, can we stop it now?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

November 27, 2015 11:17 pm  #47

I agree. I hope they leave it be now.

I'm a bit disappointed that it was all separate interviews. I would've loved to see all four of those actors together on that couch.

Team Hudders!

November 27, 2015 11:25 pm  #48

I, too, would have liked to see all 4 together.  I've seen clips from the show where they've had 3 people on the couch together, why not four? Oh, well.
I still had fun watching that.  I do hope we don't need to beat the otter joke to death anymore.  That last bit was fun, I think if we end it there it won't go completely sour.

As for the Reddit post, it was just an extreme of what we see online a lot.  Just over the border of unbelievable.  It was hilarious.

Last edited by Yitzock (November 27, 2015 11:28 pm)

Clueing for looks.

November 28, 2015 12:25 am  #49

Vhanja wrote:

I agree. I hope they leave it be now.

I'm a bit disappointed that it was all separate interviews. I would've loved to see all four of those actors together on that couch.

They were probably terrified of what all 4 together might get up to.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 28, 2015 1:18 am  #50

You could be onto something there, tonnaree.  But of course, even if they got into mischief it would have made for good television.

(Also, I see you've changed your title thing)

Clueing for looks.

November 28, 2015 8:17 am  #51

I think it was a very deliberate editorial decision to have: 1. The Benedict and Johnny show and 2. The Daniel and James show...it worked for me! Oh and yes, let's hope this is the death of the otter thing, but also a warning that what you tweet and put on line...can come back to haunt you.
Tonnaree, I had to do a double take to realise what your new title referred to.
I apologise that my first thought related to Cumberbitches!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 28, 2015 8:33 am  #52

I would have just assumed they couldn't get all four of them booked for the same time, and just recorded the segments when the actors were available.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 28, 2015 8:37 am  #53

Heck that is so obvious, ukaunz!
Of course you are right.
What a dunce I am!

November 28, 2015 8:42 am  #54

Aw, don't be so hard on yourself besley

I can't wait to watch this episode, it's on next Friday on Australian tv. Although I suppose I could probably download it somewhere...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 28, 2015 8:44 am  #55

Well you won't be disappointed...great TV!

November 28, 2015 9:24 am  #56

"Cumbermusk". I will never get over it. 

Team Hudders!

November 28, 2015 10:02 am  #57

Lol, I think he had to beat someone to the pulp after that reddit post and then all these otters: I suspect he imagined the bear to be the replacement of  Graham Norton.

November 28, 2015 10:17 am  #58

Oh I think he and Graham are quite good pals.
He's been on the show quite a few times and he's also been on Graham's radio show.

November 28, 2015 10:22 am  #59

I love Graham Norton, he just about the only talk show I am really interested in watching. I love his reactions and how he talks with his guests (and the audience). And Ben seems to be having so much fun when he visits (his been there four times now). I just hope that next time, Ben will politely ask Graham to leave the otter jokes. (I loved Johnny Depp's reaction to that).

Last edited by Vhanja (November 28, 2015 10:22 am)

Team Hudders!

November 28, 2015 12:26 pm  #60

Yes I hope we can all agree that this otter outing was hilarious.
But can we now draw a line under it and move on?

Board footera