BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2015 4:18 pm  #2321

Re: Favourite Martin pics

I love it when his hair is all tousled like that. Same thing when he was 'pretending' to be Sherlock in HLV. *sigh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

December 1, 2015 8:15 pm  #2322

Me in the work today:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 1, 2015 8:42 pm  #2323

Sexy! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 1, 2015 8:50 pm  #2324

That first one made me wonder if he's ever learned an instrument, like clarinet or something.

Clueing for looks.

December 1, 2015 10:39 pm  #2325

So many people underestimate Martin's sex appeal.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 2, 2015 11:17 am  #2326

Oh, wow, he's beautiful in that gif-set!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 2, 2015 12:50 pm  #2327

December 2, 2015 1:09 pm  #2328

Lol, I love his expressions!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

December 2, 2015 1:26 pm  #2329

Martin's face is magic.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 3, 2015 8:25 am  #2330

December 3, 2015 2:24 pm  #2331

Could you say "no" to that face?

December 3, 2015 2:26 pm  #2332

Little Martin smile can´t hurt in an approaching evening:

December 3, 2015 4:23 pm  #2333

Oh stop being so gorgeous already!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 4, 2015 1:40 am  #2334

But wouldn't you be sad if he stopped? 

Last edited by Yitzock (December 4, 2015 1:41 am)

Clueing for looks.

December 4, 2015 6:47 am  #2335

I desperately try and resist Martin...I've only just got over my obsession with Benedict!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 4, 2015 8:27 am  #2336

Gala in the National Theatre, yesterday evening:

December 4, 2015 1:41 pm  #2337

I would love the chance to browse Martin's closet.  

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

December 4, 2015 3:36 pm  #2338

He has such a weird style! Yet kinda cool as well. 

Team Hudders!

December 4, 2015 5:30 pm  #2339

Stunning.

December 4, 2015 8:30 pm  #2340

New promo pictures, at least, I hadn't seen them before.

Board footera