BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 20, 2015 6:37 am  #2301

Re: Favourite Martin pics

I dunno, but you're making me hungry!
Well as the famous story goes, when Mark and Steven first saw the boys together in costume: we have our TV show.
It really was a master stroke of casting. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 20, 2015 9:54 am  #2302

nakahara wrote:

I agree, his acting is powerful in this scene:

http://cupidford.tumblr.com/post/133534969112/illusion-or-not

Well spotted! It's absolutely amazing what he does in this scene. He goes from shock to hurt to anger without moving, and hardly even changing his facial expressions. Ben usually steals the show in Sherlock, but for me this scene is pure Martin.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 20, 2015 12:57 pm  #2303

besleybean wrote:

I dunno, but you're making me hungry!
Well as the famous story goes, when Mark and Steven first saw the boys together in costume: we have our TV show.
It really was a master stroke of casting. 

Oh, definitely.  Even the hair styling and clothing choices for both of them were inspired.

November 23, 2015 9:22 pm  #2304

Yesterday at the Old Vic:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 23, 2015 9:56 pm  #2305

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 23, 2015 10:02 pm  #2306

Great suit on Martin, and I like Amanda's pairing her dress with a leather jacket.

Clueing for looks.

November 24, 2015 6:28 am  #2307

Yitzock wrote:

Great suit on Martin, and I like Amanda's pairing her dress with a leather jacket.

They look nice. I've never seen black and gold strawberries before.

November 24, 2015 6:34 am  #2308

They look awesome together. And with Jeremy Irons. 

What was the occasion?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

November 24, 2015 7:00 am  #2309

Lovely pix.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 25, 2015 11:40 am  #2310

November 25, 2015 12:10 pm  #2311

Monday, Homecoming Play Gala Night in London:

And of course, the fans noticed the most important thing:

November 25, 2015 1:51 pm  #2312

Lol, the fans!

He looks great, as always.

Team Hudders!

November 25, 2015 3:13 pm  #2313

Can I help you with that zipper Martin? 

Love love love the way he dresses.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 25, 2015 6:47 pm  #2314

Poor Martin.  But I do like his purple and blue outfit.  The scarf is a nice touch.

Clueing for looks.

November 25, 2015 7:49 pm  #2315

OMG, every one of these pics looks like they'd all had a couple already. And the half-mast zip? Be careful when you go to the men's, Martin, when you've had a couple.Gave me a smile, anyway.

November 26, 2015 11:33 pm  #2316

Cute! 

November 27, 2015 11:29 am  #2317

What a lovely picture! Where is that from?

Team Hudders!

November 27, 2015 11:37 am  #2318

The new movie based on Taliban Shuffle

November 27, 2015 3:41 pm  #2319

And Martin is going to have a Scottish accent in this one!  *thud*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

November 27, 2015 4:01 pm  #2320

Yep, can't wait for that!

Board footera