BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 22, 2015 2:08 pm  #141

Re: sherlock series 4 (spoilers inside)

There is NOTHING wrong with me!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 22, 2015 2:39 pm  #142

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

There is NOTHING wrong with me!!!

I'll pretend you said that without shouting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 22, 2015 4:03 pm  #143

That's a pretty good set of gifs.  Although I don't remember the last one. Is it when it's raining and Mycroft is in from of Speedy's?

Clueing for looks.

October 22, 2015 4:47 pm  #144

Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 25, 2015 1:53 pm  #145

Guys, I'm getting excited about this. Ben is shooting Dr .Strange now, and from what he said (to the Queen, no less), he will go straight to Sherlock after that. I reckon Dr. Strange will shoot for a few months, isn't that how it usually is? So not long at all until we get some proper series Setlock!!! 

I'm so excited as this is my first series Setlock, first time I am waiting for a series. And it's soon! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 25, 2015 2:10 pm  #146

Yeah if I remember correctly it is March again like the last series or at least spring.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

November 25, 2015 3:09 pm  #147

Vhanja wrote:

Guys, I'm getting excited about this. Ben is shooting Dr .Strange now, and from what he said (to the Queen, no less), he will go straight to Sherlock after that. I reckon Dr. Strange will shoot for a few months, isn't that how it usually is? So not long at all until we get some proper series Setlock!!! 

I'm so excited as this is my first series Setlock, first time I am waiting for a series. And it's soon! 

Setlock is so much fun!!!   Even though I'd die to actually be there, it's still wonderful to get all the photos and reports.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

November 25, 2015 3:15 pm  #148

OMG That's not too far away! *gets all excited and starts running around the room*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

November 25, 2015 6:34 pm  #149

It'll be sometime in 2017, then, before Season 4 airs, won't it?

November 25, 2015 6:41 pm  #150

No, even earlier. They plan to shoot series 4 in spring of 2016, so we have to wait only a few months for  Setlock. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 25, 2015 6:52 pm  #151

You know, I think I'll be trying my luck and go this year.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

November 25, 2015 7:11 pm  #152

I got last time...
I can only manage if the London shoot is April!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 26, 2015 1:32 pm  #153

A warning to all British forum members: prepare yourselves for a terrible March and April weather-wise.  It almost always becomes unnaturally freezing cold when Sherlock is being filmed, especially when they do so in the spring!

I may have mentioned this before: http://callie-ariane.tumblr.com/post/118864209007/

November 26, 2015 4:49 pm  #154

No: they filmed the first series in Winter, though yes, it was a particularly cold one.
Series 2 was filmed in good weather.
It was not that bad weather when I saw them filming last series.

November 27, 2015 6:23 pm  #155

Interesting quote by Steven:

Three again as usual?
Yes, three again and it’ll just be me and Mark [Gatiss] writing them this time. One each and one together.

So in series 1 and 2 Steve Thompson did one episode each, in series 3 only one third of one episode and the special and series will be exclusively Moftiss. 

Here is the full interview:

source: http://teaandforeshadowing.tumblr.com/post/134069129038/steven-moffat-reveals-secrets-of-the-sherlock

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 27, 2015 6:29 pm  #156

Altho I think S Thompson is a good writer and I enjoy his episodes...
I'm actually quite happy it'll just be the main men this time...
Of course I can also hope it's because S Thompson is flooded with work!

EDIT:  I also look forward to hearing announcements about directors.

Last edited by besleybean (November 27, 2015 7:00 pm)

November 27, 2015 8:16 pm  #157

What beautiful words.

"Yes, I’m writing Sherlock right now."

Last edited by tonnaree (November 27, 2015 8:17 pm)

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

November 27, 2015 8:23 pm  #158

Was that Steven or Mark?
Steven is always the last with his episodes.

November 27, 2015 9:36 pm  #159

I'm happy as I in general find S. Thompson's episodes the weakest ones, plot-wise. (Although of course the roof scene of TRF is one of the greatest scenes in the series).

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 27, 2015 9:42 pm  #160

I do quite like having a few different writers, but really Mark and Steven are more than capable of handing
the load together.

Board footera