BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 25, 2015 2:59 pm  #2761

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Oh my gosh! That's great!

Clueing for looks.

November 25, 2015 4:03 pm  #2762

LOL! Poor John. He gots his hands full with one Sherlock as it is. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

November 25, 2015 6:20 pm  #2763

Lol…  that's hilarious!  (and good!)   (despite the fact that it makes you snicker a little more when realize poor Jeremy's has no legs….)   

(edited because gahh, typo!  meant an amused sound for those who already read… not getting a bad feeling!   ha… and yes, yitzock  ;))

Last edited by Russell (November 26, 2015 6:02 am)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

November 25, 2015 6:49 pm  #2764

Oh my! Well, I guess time travel can be rigorous on the body.

Clueing for looks.

November 26, 2015 3:10 pm  #2765

What do we call this ship? Anderlock? 

http://johnlockandwifi.tumblr.com/post/133995876728

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 26, 2015 7:45 pm  #2766

It appears to be one-sided, though.

Clueing for looks.

November 26, 2015 7:47 pm  #2767

Of course.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 26, 2015 9:19 pm  #2768

Poor Anderson. I actually support him. More power to the underdog! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

November 26, 2015 9:31 pm  #2769

Oh I like Anderson too, feel sorry for him and feel he should be given a second chance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

November 30, 2015 10:48 am  #2770

He didn´t get it:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 2, 2015 12:57 pm  #2771

True reason why he was angry:

December 5, 2015 4:53 pm  #2772

I don't know if this one has been posted on the forum before, but I thought it was too funny when it came up on Tumblr suggestions.

Last edited by Yitzock (December 5, 2015 5:11 pm)

Clueing for looks.

December 5, 2015 4:59 pm  #2773

good thing I'd finished my tea, there'd have been some spillage!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

December 5, 2015 11:53 pm  #2774

Oh, God, that´s hilarious! 
But such a Rage Sniff could come in handy. Where can I buy one? 

December 6, 2015 1:00 am  #2775

Unfortunately, I have no information about this product at this time. 

Clueing for looks.

December 7, 2015 3:34 pm  #2776

December 8, 2015 11:31 am  #2777

OMG! The great Christmas tragedy!

December 8, 2015 11:39 am  #2778

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

December 8, 2015 2:50 pm  #2779

Too soon! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 8, 2015 3:49 pm  #2780

That was simultaneously funny and upsetting.   Who knew you could achieve that with mugs.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera