BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2015 8:37 am  #21

Re: London Comic Con

I didn´t see the videos from this event yet so I may be wrong, but the meaning I get from her formulation "two of my favourite actors are in Sherlock" is: "I always liked those two actors and they also appear in Sherlock..." more than "I am unipressed with acting of the other actors in Sherlock".

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 28, 2015 8:46 am  #22

Ivy wrote:

Well, seems like I should have posted a  at the end of my post! 

While even that doesn't always work, your observation still fits with quite some other observations. I think that's not really a secret. And for sure not a matter of whether we allow something or not - she's grown up.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 28, 2015 8:53 am  #23

What's not a secret? That she isn't Ben's biggest fan? Not sure what "observations fits with other observations", but even if she outrights dislike Ben, that's still her right to do so. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 28, 2015 8:54 am  #24

I never questioned that: I wrote she is grown up.

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 28, 2015 9:08 am  #25

That post really was meant with a wink, there are other actors in Sherlock that she didn't mention either.

off topic warning!
That's being said, before his wedding I really thought they liked each other a lot, when you look at pics and gifs of Ben and Amanda. Maybe it started all with the wedding. We don't know.
There are people who were disappointed when they realised that Martin and Ben hang out with each other in their free time. In the end I couldn't care less if they are friends or not, I would find it difficult to call every colleague that I like a friend. The chemistry in Sherlock is definitely there that's all that counts.

And I love her for being such a Andrew fan girl. He deserves every devotion and admiration in the world.

I haven't watched the whole panel yet. I'll try to watch it next weekend.

Last edited by Ivy (October 28, 2015 9:14 am)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 28, 2015 9:27 am  #26

To get an overview about the topic, there are other threads on this board in which that discussion took place.

(And, just to make sure: No, I'm not disappointed that Benedict and Martin don't hang out together, either.)

October 28, 2015 8:25 pm  #27

I think Amanda and Benedict always seem good pals, she spoke fondly of the shooting scene.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

December 10, 2015 7:25 am  #28

Forums have always been my source of gaining valuable information because I just love reading and your forum has made me contended.

December 10, 2015 7:26 am  #29

I keep on watching your  sparkling writing and It's out of the word each and every expression, are simply radiant.

December 10, 2015 7:28 am  #30

Past my time, I was reading somewhat in the same category and I to come across this site which I found it good. It looked interesting and I decided to scrutinize every contents and I read yours.. It was absolutely worth it and I liked it loads. https://www.celebsclothing.com/

Board footera