BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2015 3:45 am  #1

Three Patch Podcast

I recently started listening to the Three Patch Podcast and it's great; I think everyone should check it out I can't find this site linked anywhere on the forum, so here it is:

http://www.three-patch.com/

Does anyone else listen?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 23, 2015 12:14 pm  #2

Re: Three Patch Podcast

I've started about a year and a half ago, whilst I was baking cookies. But I had to stop because of real life (ugh, not good), and I suspect I will very shortly take it up again. I mean, it is very well done, full of information, recs, debates...aaaaaaaah, life, go away, let me fangirl, please!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 23, 2015 12:18 pm  #3

LoveLoveLove TPP!   Not only is the podcast great but I've had the pleasure to meet all the ladies involved.  They throw a hell of a party at 221bcon!  

As a matter of fact if you listen to the podcast they made about 221bCon thisyear I'm in two of the segments.  

Last edited by tonnaree (July 23, 2015 12:19 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 3, 2015 3:17 pm  #4

For any of you interested, they're talking aout Viclock in their latest episode, #BackToSchool. Thought it might be interesting, given the recent debate on the thread of Victor Trevor headcanons
And of course, Hamlet, Uni!lock and so on.

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

October 25, 2015 1:01 pm  #5

Listening to the Sexpisode 3(some) #40 and I just...wow. Those are some wild headcanons !

October 25, 2015 3:36 pm  #6

The ladies of 3PP are fabulous.  They do some awesome parties and stuff at cons.  Got to be a part of one of their podcasts at 221bCon this year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 25, 2015 4:58 pm  #7

Oh yes, please do!
With that awesome t-shirt, eh?

December 2, 2015 12:31 am  #8

I'm excited, there's a new episode of TPP today, and they're discussing all things Victorian Sherlock I'm off to listen to it now!

Last edited by ukaunz (December 2, 2015 12:32 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 14, 2015 9:28 pm  #9

Interesting interview with some of the creators of the Thre Patch Podcast. I can tell a lot of energy and enthusiasm has gone into each episode, but in this article you can read just how much time and work goes into it too! They are a great bunch of people

http://thesecurioustimes.com/2015/12/12/interview-focusing-on-the-fannish-the-three-patch-podcast/

Board footera