BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2015 9:42 am  #41

Re: Ben-related fun stuff

Zatoichi wrote:

By the way if anyone wants a piece of all-chocolate divorce-cake, Martin and I decided to make the best of the situation and throw a party..

Great! And since David and I went for the all-chocolate wedding cake, we'll just join the party and bring our cake for an all-chocolate celebration!

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 21, 2015 9:45 am  #42

I'm sorry to tell you that Alan ate all of our all-chocolate cake, to gain some energy for his all-demanding wifes 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 21, 2015 9:48 am  #43

Ivy wrote:

imdb Quiz: Easy: 345 points (9/10) Challenging: 473 (8/10) Genius: 489 (5/10)

"husband" answers:
- kippers, muffins,tea (whatever kippers is)

Kippers is fishes

Not something I could stomach for breakfast, personally!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 21, 2015 10:15 am  #44

Yumyum, I've got Idris and our white-chocolate -and-raspberries -cake all for MYSELF!
MHUAHAHA....

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

October 21, 2015 10:18 am  #45

White choc and raspberry was my choice too... With Benedict it makes a yummy combination indeed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 21, 2015 10:19 am  #46

ukaunz wrote:

Kippers is fishes

Not something I could stomach for breakfast, personally!

Thank you, I was so blinded by the hot muffins I didn't care what kippers is. It seems I have to take the test again, no fish for me, at least not for breakfast

EDIT: haha , I change my breakfast and to test the test also "what I like to do with my husband" and the "quality" and still got Alan, when I also changed the song I got Colin. The devil is in the details

Last edited by Ivy (October 21, 2015 10:37 am)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 21, 2015 11:38 am  #47

I chose some wacky things like salty porridge with black cofeee for breakfast and still got Benedict... hmmm.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 21, 2015 4:20 pm  #48

Well I'm pleased...I got Tom Hiddleston!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 25, 2015 9:56 am  #49

October 25, 2015 5:29 pm  #50

besleybean wrote:

Well I'm pleased...I got Tom Hiddleston!

Oh I'm jealous! 

----------

October 25, 2015 5:34 pm  #51

Tell you what, I'll strike a deal with you.
I only want his brain, so you can have the rest of him, if you want?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 25, 2015 5:36 pm  #52

You want to offer Ivy a zombie?

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 25, 2015 5:51 pm  #53

Ha ha.

October 25, 2015 6:22 pm  #54

no deal baby! I want him with the brain! 

----------

October 25, 2015 6:26 pm  #55

Ok: new offer.
You have him Mon-Fri and I will have him weekends?

October 26, 2015 5:27 am  #56

I am bit late but I got Tom Hiddleston too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

October 26, 2015 6:36 am  #57

He's a generous guy!

January 6, 2016 1:48 pm  #58

----------

January 7, 2016 7:11 am  #59

He is always stunning and occasionally godlike!

January 7, 2016 7:16 am  #60

Well I can agree with you on the first part, at least! Tee Hee. 

Board footera