BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2015 8:25 am  #121

Re: Everything we need to know about Andrew Scott interviews and work

Also read it now. I would really love to know Andrew in person. Not only as an actor. I think he would be a friend you can definitely count on.

Last edited by gently69 (September 4, 2015 11:08 am)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

September 4, 2015 11:02 am  #122

.....he says he was shy at school (‘sitting in the corner, leafing through my furniture catalogue – hahaha!’)....

I love him! 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 4, 2015 11:39 am  #123

If I were friends with him I'd hug him all the time, he just too adorable.

That he was at Ben&Sophies wedding says it all. I hope they'll have the chance to work together again.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

October 12, 2015 4:11 pm  #124

I am crushing on Andrew Scott so hard right now. I mean I've always loved him but in the past few days I've just...ugh! (I've just listened to his play with Ben Whishaw. I need to lie down).

SOMEONE GIVE ME A HUG

October 13, 2015 1:59 pm  #125

*hugs Dorothy83* I know exactly how you feel, love. ;)

On Andrews IMDb-page (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0778831/?ref_=rvi_nm ) there are some very interesting new projects listed. The newest one is called 'handsome devil' and has just started filming. It seems to be an Irish production and has Hugh O'Conor and Amy Huberman, his collegues from 'The Stag' among the cast. :D

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

October 14, 2015 8:17 am  #126

He's so pretty ( there's no other word) in this interview (it's from last year)

Last edited by Ivy (October 14, 2015 8:18 am)

----------

October 14, 2015 10:16 am  #127

he's got that crazy glint in his eye...that wildness about him and yet he's so poised and well mannered. And the accent.

I AM IN PAIN

October 14, 2015 10:27 am  #128

and look how chuffed he is with himself! I love him so much

(oh and I went to see his play twice last year. He was perfect)

October 15, 2015 2:30 pm  #129

It's creepy what happened to his eyes from one second to the other and yet he's a adorable puppy.

Was is Birdland, Dorothy? That must have been amazing.

Andrew Scott talks SPECTRE, Moriarty and the mystery of Denbigh
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/james-bond-spectre/andrew-scott-interview-moriarty-sherlock-denbigh/

Last edited by Ivy (October 15, 2015 2:32 pm)

----------

October 15, 2015 2:33 pm  #130

For such a lovely boy, he does evil so well!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 15, 2015 2:37 pm  #131

Ivy wrote:

It's creepy what happened to his eyes from one second to the other and yet he's a adorable puppy.

Was is Birdland, Dorothy? That must have been amazing.

Andrew Scott talks SPECTRE, Moriarty and the mystery of Denbigh
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/james-bond-spectre/andrew-scott-interview-moriarty-sherlock-denbigh/

Yes, Birdland! He was amazing. And he can dance, too I met him after and he was lovely.

October 15, 2015 2:44 pm  #132

Thank you for reminding me of the name.
I saw the play too and am embarrassed to say I couldn't remember what it was called!
Yes, Andrew was brilliant.
Like Benedict, he has the reputation of being lovely with his fans.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 15, 2015 2:49 pm  #133

besleybean wrote:

Thank you for reminding me of the name.
I saw the play too and am embarrassed to say I couldn't remember what it was called!
Yes, Andrew was brilliant.
Like Benedict, he has the reputation of being lovely with his fans.

having met both of them (for work, apart from when I met Andrew after Birdland) I can absolutely say that Andrew is definitely more down to earth than Benedict. Ben is now the proper 'movie star', the kind who takes pics at afterparties only with the people in the VIP area and rolls his eyes if a lady comes over to ask for a picture (I know this from that infamous sh*tty interview he did last year); whereas Andrew is just a lil nerdy super talented beautiful guy who goes home on the tube after his plays and takes pics with you and chats with you whenever and wherever. His eyes literally light up when you compliment him on his work, it's a pleasure to speak to him because you can tell he's really happy to see people liking his work.

There is a big difference between them.

October 15, 2015 2:55 pm  #134

Sorry to have my Benedict delusions shattered...naughty boy, his mother needs a to have a word with him!

October 15, 2015 3:09 pm  #135

I don't think it's a case of him being 'naughty', I think he's become very aware of his 'status' and has become disillusioned (complacent?) when it comes to his audience appreciating him. He expects them to, whereas Andrew doesn't.  And while I think they both should be aware of their talent, I also think that the moment you take this appreciation for granted, 'get used to it', is a very sad and dangerous moment indeed. (I'm not saying he should just give up his private life to be at the fans' disposal, not at all, but I think fans - the one who are polite and respectful-  deserve just as much respect as he does and shouldn't be shunned or criticised).

October 15, 2015 3:44 pm  #136

Well this is all a bit beyond me...
Suffice to say: Andrew is both very talented and lovely

October 18, 2015 10:26 am  #137

----------

October 18, 2015 10:30 am  #138

And apparently he's speaking to Jonathan Ross on Radio 2 I think, on the 20th at 2PM...
Sorry, this is from memory...I just scrolled by it on Twitter!

October 18, 2015 10:49 am  #139

the 20th is his birthday, isn't it? Let the guy have some cake in peace!

October 18, 2015 10:53 am  #140

Yes, there is Birthday project on tumblr, they do that every year

http://andrewscottt.tumblr.com/post/129084150730/andrewscottt-andrew-scott-birthday-project

----------

Board footera