BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2015 11:27 am  #2241

Re: Favourite Martin pics

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 21, 2015 10:26 am  #2242

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 21, 2015 10:29 am  #2243

Those are lovely ones 
Have I ever mentioned that I love Martin's smile? Nah, I don't think so. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

October 21, 2015 11:20 am  #2244

There's something about Martin. When I look at a picture/gif of him - especially if he's smiling - I instantly becomes in a good mood. He literally brightens up my day, even when the day was good to begin with.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

October 21, 2015 7:13 pm  #2245

October 21, 2015 7:59 pm  #2246

John, your Martin is showing!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

October 22, 2015 1:42 pm  #2247

Poor Martin, scared of flying:

October 22, 2015 4:20 pm  #2248

Awwww!        (and the pilot meanwhile is thinking 'systems check… check… three dwarves… hobbit… good to go!')

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 24, 2015 8:01 pm  #2249

Martin saves a bee by feeding it a bit of honey. Cute! He has a good heart.

October 24, 2015 8:21 pm  #2250

He and Amanda are both animal daft. one of the things I like most about them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 25, 2015 1:03 am  #2251

besleybean wrote:

He and Amanda are both animal daft. one of the things I like most about them.

They're daft about their human children, too, and I like that more.

October 25, 2015 8:17 am  #2252

Of course.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 26, 2015 1:37 am  #2253

Russell wrote:

Awwww! (and the pilot meanwhile is thinking 'systems check… check… three dwarves… hobbit… good to go!')

"A thousand pounds total, yep, we should be able to get over that mountain."

October 26, 2015 5:33 am  #2254

That made me laugh out loud…   ;D

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

October 26, 2015 9:18 am  #2255

Aw, that is the cutest! Now I love him even more! 

Team Hudders!

October 28, 2015 8:42 am  #2256

Martin on a red carpet:

October 28, 2015 8:51 am  #2257

Lovely!

Team Hudders!

October 28, 2015 10:31 am  #2258

He is such a dapper fellow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 28, 2015 10:37 am  #2259

Also, I think pic two and three in particular shows that his grey-ish hair is a dye job, seeing as his eyebrows are still brown. I would've thought that if he greyed naturally, his eyebrows would follow as well?

(Or his hair is natural and he dyes his eyebrows, I don't know.  )

Team Hudders!

October 28, 2015 10:53 am  #2260

Eyebrows, beards and such do not grey at the same rate as the hair on your head. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

Board footera