BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 25, 2015 7:13 pm  #2221

Re: Favourite Martin pics

I'm posting this photo were it belongs

Ivy wrote:

a photo from today of Martin with Shaun the sheep disguised as Sherlock Holmes 

Source: http://angedenken.tumblr.com/post/129847290221/hq25-september-2015-martin-freeman-poses-with

By the way, my father is a big Shaun the sheep fan and he's 56. 

Last edited by Ivy (September 25, 2015 7:16 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

September 25, 2015 7:21 pm  #2222

Shaun the Sheep is awesome. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 25, 2015 8:09 pm  #2223

Yet another movie that I've not had the chance to see but wanted too...
But that's a fun photo! I like it.

Clueing for looks.

September 25, 2015 11:36 pm  #2224

This is the picture that made me do a double take and realize Martin Freeman is actually one very attractive human being. 

September 26, 2015 12:15 am  #2225

Ivy wrote:

a photo from today of Martin with Shaun the sheep disguised as Sherlock Holmes 

Source: http://angedenken.tumblr.com/post/129847290221/hq25-september-2015-martin-freeman-poses-with

Is that at Covent Garden?

Edit: I just thought to check the source, and yes it is

Last edited by ukaunz (September 26, 2015 12:16 am)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 26, 2015 10:55 am  #2226

tea&ash wrote:

This is the picture that made me do a double take and realize Martin Freeman is actually one very attractive human being. 

Wonderful picture. 

And the Shaun dressed as Sherlock photo is awesome too! Is this a permanent part of Covent Garden, or was it just placed there for a time?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 26, 2015 1:57 pm  #2227

I want Martin to take his jacket off so that I can see the full glory of those braces.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 26, 2015 9:05 pm  #2228

Found this:

A second ‘Great Sheep Round up’ will take place in London from 24th to 27th September, with all 120 Shaun sculptures flocking to Covent Garden Piazza. This will be the last chance to see the sculptures before they go to auction and move on to pastures new, so don’t miss out. It’s not every day you see sheep grazing in the heart of the capital, let alone 120 of them! This will be a free, non-ticketed exhibition, though we would be very grateful if you made a donation to Wallace & Gromit's Children's Charity via one of the coin collections at the event if you attend.

http://shauninthecity.org.uk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 30, 2015 8:52 am  #2229

ukaunz wrote:

Found this:

A second ‘Great Sheep Round up’ will take place in London from 24th to 27th September, with all 120 Shaun sculptures flocking to Covent Garden Piazza. This will be the last chance to see the sculptures before they go to auction and move on to pastures new, so don’t miss out. It’s not every day you see sheep grazing in the heart of the capital, let alone 120 of them! This will be a free, non-ticketed exhibition, though we would be very grateful if you made a donation to Wallace & Gromit's Children's Charity via one of the coin collections at the event if you attend.

http://shauninthecity.org.uk

Nice!

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 30, 2015 8:53 am  #2230

Looks like an aspiring politician:

September 30, 2015 12:26 pm  #2231

VOTE FOR MARTIN, A TRUELY FREEMAN.  

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 30, 2015 1:40 pm  #2232

I think tonnaree wants to be his campaign manager.

Clueing for looks.

September 30, 2015 2:01 pm  #2233

Yitzock wrote:

I think tonnaree wants to be his campaign manager.

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE! 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 2, 2015 8:30 pm  #2234

So excited and then so disappointed:

October 2, 2015 9:32 pm  #2235

October 8, 2015 7:55 pm  #2236

October 9, 2015 4:41 pm  #2237

nakahara wrote:

Looks like an aspiring politician

Maybe in the UK, but not in the US.  Too young, and the neck scarf would never fly.  lol

October 9, 2015 4:46 pm  #2238

ancientsgate wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Looks like an aspiring politician

Maybe in the UK, but not in the US.  Too young, and the neck scarf would never fly.  lol

Sadly true AG.  

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 11, 2015 1:02 pm  #2239

October 11, 2015 4:26 pm  #2240

Incredibly cute and beautiful in that clip!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

Board footera