BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2015 8:46 am  #4361

Re: Johnlock: The Official Debate

At my old job, during my appraisal, my boss (British through and through) said that he had 'no problems with me'. Later on, his colleague told me 'that means he thinks you are really good'.

*headdesk*

If you want an insight into British behaviour, I suggest you check out the VeryBritishTweets twitter account... funny, but all extremely real!!

October 2, 2015 9:07 am  #4362

Well ; I don't know where you come from, but being French , Brittishs are like our arch enemy   Their obsession with tea or the royalty is utterly strange for me Anyway, I like them nonetheless.
John needs to do something, seriously . Sherlock looks so miserable in S3, I'm surprised he didn't do anything about it

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

October 2, 2015 9:23 am  #4363

I don't know, but from my experience, british men don't like the talking part but after three pints are quite willing to stalk you to your bedroom door. So if that's valid experience, Sherlock just has to forget about talking, get drinks and jump at John at some point 
No, honestly, I think John and Sherl need to find ways to communicate. I am not sure if it needs to be sit down and talk about it, though.

Last edited by Whisky (October 2, 2015 9:25 am)

"It is what it is."

October 2, 2015 9:30 am  #4364

Well, they were on a good way during the stag night. Before Tessa barged in. 

Might happen during a Three Garridebs moment with Sherlock desperately begging John to stay alive. Maybe then he will understand what he truly means to Sherlock. And vice versa. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 2, 2015 9:37 am  #4365

But I don't think John even realised that they need to communicate. I think he still clings to the idea that sherlock 'doesn't feel things that way'; which is why I believe he wasn't surprised or fazed to see that Sherlock had left the wedding early ('he got bored, these things aren't for him, he probably went to do something actually interesting for him'), not surprised that Sherlock didn't contact him for a month after the wedding ('he doesn't miss me, he doesn't feel things that way') and was actually surprised to discover that Sherlock killed Magnussen for him ('why would he? He's Sherlock. Who would he bother protecting?')

He isn't aware. He thinks they're fine as they are. So unless Sherlock actually grabs him and says, 'listen you dimdim, I actually meant to say that I love you when we were on that God damned Tarmac JFC why are you so slow OMG', John isn't going to do anything.

October 2, 2015 9:39 am  #4366

SusiGo wrote:

Well, they were on a good way during the stag night. Before Tessa barged in. 

Might happen during a Three Garridebs moment with Sherlock desperately begging John to stay alive. Maybe then he will understand what he truly means to Sherlock. And vice versa. 

Bloody effin Tessa!!!! And bloody effin Mrs Hudson, I mean, a shipper like her??? I was expecting better! :/

October 2, 2015 9:44 am  #4367

Whisky wrote:

I don't know, but from my experience, british men don't like the talking part but after three pints are quite willing to stalk you to your bedroom door.

Isn't it the case of all men ?

Whisky wrote:

So if that's valid experience, Sherlock just has to forget about talking, get drinks and jump at John at some point 

It would be scary from any men but thinking about it from Sherlock seems perfectly fine

October 2, 2015 9:49 am  #4368

Solenn wrote:

Whisky wrote:

So if that's valid experience, Sherlock just has to forget about talking, get drinks and jump at John at some point 

It would be scary from any men but thinking about it from Sherlock seems perfectly fine

John wouldn't be scared....

October 2, 2015 10:02 am  #4369

At first I think he will, I mean if he doesn't expect it .. Doesn't stop him form enjoying though

Last edited by Solenn (October 2, 2015 10:21 am)

October 2, 2015 12:02 pm  #4370

Bloody effin Tessa!!!! 

You should put that on a t-shirt.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

October 2, 2015 12:27 pm  #4371

tonnaree wrote:

Bloody effin Tessa!!!! 

You should put that on a t-shirt.  

I never liked Tessa. I was always on the side of the Mayfly man.

October 2, 2015 5:04 pm  #4372

What do you think would have happend if Tessa hadn't come ? The game is on !

October 2, 2015 5:11 pm  #4373

What do they call it in fanfics? Sexy times. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 2, 2015 5:18 pm  #4374

SusiGo wrote:

What do they call it in fanfics? Sexy times.

I think at the very least they might have shared a drunken snog followed by much guilty and confusion.  

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

October 2, 2015 6:21 pm  #4375

Yes. I mean this is the first time both of them are sitting on the sofa AND Sherlock has his arm suspiciously close to John's neck. 

Last edited by SusiGo (October 2, 2015 6:22 pm)

October 2, 2015 6:30 pm  #4376

The knee gropping was a flirt attempt ! John was testing the watter , and Sherlock clearly said he didn't mind !

October 5, 2015 3:15 pm  #4377

October 5, 2015 3:25 pm  #4378

Uh oh, John Watson! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 8, 2015 3:02 pm  #4379

BBC Three casually putting romantic tropes names in Haikus XD.

#Sherlock and Watson
Will they won’t they… solve some crime?
Elementary! #TellyHaikus

https://twitter.com/bbcthree/status/652101007116238848?lang=it

Last edited by Ho Yay (October 8, 2015 3:03 pm)

October 8, 2015 3:35 pm  #4380

BBC Three loves us and wants us to be happy.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera