BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 5, 2015 5:29 pm  #41

Re: The Big Special Picture Thread (spoilers)

Saw this link on a Tumblr post.  The post just had one photo but I opened the link and there was lots of set photos.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sherlocked-dk/sets/72157650547978172https://www.flickr.com/photos/sherlocked-dk/sets/72157650547978172

I see Watson without a moustache...hmmm....I'm guessing it's for a parallel between Victorian and 21st Century, but to be honest I'm a little disappointed.  I always imagined Watson with a moustache and thought they'd run with it for the entire episode after I saw the teaser.

But still, some good stuff here.

Clueing for looks.

October 2, 2015 8:46 pm  #42

Spoiler from the S4. Sherlock, John and the roller-coaster of death:

http://cupidford.tumblr.com/post/129288218985/mine-train-rides-probably-arent-watsons-style-of

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 7, 2015 9:45 pm  #43

Dressing gown of sex:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

October 7, 2015 9:46 pm  #44

Hmmm... 

October 7, 2015 9:49 pm  #45

nakahara wrote:

Dressing gown of sex:

Definitely my favourite moment in the trailer. Perfect. Just perfect.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

October 7, 2015 9:53 pm  #46

Oh dear goodness!! Sherlock with a gun is ridiculously sexy even if I'm against firearms! 

I found these on facebook: 

(sorry about the size!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 7, 2015 9:57 pm  #47

Perfect pics, thank you, Phantom! 

October 7, 2015 10:02 pm  #48

Some parallels with modern era (found on cupidford.tumblr.com):

Diogenes club:

Sherlock stairs:

Curtain rises:

By the window:

October 7, 2015 10:05 pm  #49

´The Curtain Rises, and the five pips theory! OH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

October 7, 2015 10:05 pm  #50

nakahara wrote:

Dressing gown of sex:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

October 7, 2015 10:11 pm  #51

Running through the night:

October 7, 2015 10:13 pm  #52

Lestrade:

October 7, 2015 10:15 pm  #53

I could stare at those gifs all night! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 7, 2015 10:22 pm  #54

That´s quick! Art based on a trailer is appearing already:

http://stvrkindustries.tumblr.com/post/130706721114

October 7, 2015 11:22 pm  #55

Is that a deer head on the wall to replace the bison skull?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 7, 2015 11:29 pm  #56

Couple more screen grabs

Last edited by ukaunz (October 7, 2015 11:58 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 7, 2015 11:43 pm  #57

October 7, 2015 11:50 pm  #58

Those gifs are gorgeous! I love the speed of this fandom! 

(said the woman who's already working on a fan fic) 

And I love those 'little' hints! That's what comes from having geeky fanboys write the show! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

October 8, 2015 12:53 am  #59

nakahara wrote:

Dressing gown of sex:

I wouldn't be surprised if he's about to shoot "V.R." into the wall in this scene

October 8, 2015 12:58 am  #60

Exactly same thought I had!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera