BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2012 12:09 am  #1

Awesome roleplay I took part in...(NOT Johnlock, lol)

This was truly awesome...if you've got the patience to read it, it's basically like a full episode of Sherlock. It was on Omegle, I was playing Sherlock opposite a good John. It features Molly, Mycroft, Lestrade, Jim Moriarty and Sebastian Moran...some great twists and turns...

Stranger: Sherlock, we've got a case. -JW
You: Really? Thank God! What is it? -SH
Stranger: Serial killings. All the victims died in the same way. -JW
You: Yes!! Oh yes John, thank you thank you, that's the best news I've heard all day! -SH
Stranger: You seem awfully cheerful today. -JW
You: Well I am now...you know how much I love a good murder. Or two. -SH
Stranger: Or six. -JW
You: Six! This day just keeps getting better. Where are you now John? -SH
Stranger: At the surgery, why ?-JW
You: How did you hear about the case? Did Lestrade call you? -SH
Stranger: No, got a text from him telling me about it. -JW
Stranger: I can leave if you want..-JW
You: Yes, he called me earlier but I didn't answer it. Sounds like we should go and investigate further...-SH
Stranger: I'll go tell Sarah. But six bodies though, seems a bit much.-JW
You: Yes, our killer has been busy. I can't wait to learn the details. -SH
Stranger: Do remember though Sherlock, that six people have died. -JW
You: Right. Yes, you've only just told me that, it's hardly likely that I will have forgotten already. -SH
Stranger: Just don't get over-excited Sherlock about the murders. -JW
You: Oh. That. Yes I see what you mean. I can't help myself. -SH
Stranger: I know you can't. It's Dorset Street we've got to go to. -JW
You: Shall I meet you there or are you coming back to Baker Street first? -SH
Stranger: I'm on my way now, I'll meet you there. But I might be a while, the traffic is terrible today. -JW
You: OK...I'm on my way too. Just got in a cab. -SH
You: You caught me just at the right time John, I was just about to hack into your laptop. -SH
Stranger: Again ? -JW
Stranger: You could just use it like a normal person rather than trying to hack it. -JW
You: Boring. Hacking it is much more fun. -SH
You: Besides, I love guessing your passwords. -SH
Stranger: And reading my e-mails ? -JW
You: Yes, they help to pass the time. You'll be saved from all that of course, now we have an interesting case on our hands. I'm just pulling up at Dorset Street now. -SH
Stranger: I'm a couple minutes away. -JW
Stranger: Do you think it's a serial killer ? -JW
You: All these murders took place very quickly. I don't think he'll kill again. I think he's finished what he needed to do. -SH
Stranger: Well that's good. -JW
Stranger: I'm pulling up now. -JW
You: *Sherlock approaches John's cab*. Afternoon...
Stranger: *Steps out, smiling at Sherlock* Afternoon.
You: Want to come and look at the bodies?
Stranger: Yeah, think we should.
You: *Sherlock leads John into the house where three of the murder victims are lying*. There's three more in the other room. Your professional opinion please John...
Stranger: *John bends down to look at the closest body* Put up a struggle, seems apparent in all of them, erm possibly drugged *points to several small dots on the forearm*. Could be possible cause of death but the knock on the head would of killed them very quickly *puts the arm down and moves the head to the side, showing the gory sight.*
You: Good...not bad at all...
Stranger: Kind of happens when you've been a doctor. You pick up everything but nothing compared to you.
You: Let me fill you in...no sign of a forced entry which means our killer either knew the victims and was invited in by them or had his own key and let himself in. This first body here, close to the door, tells us which. The doorbell rings she gets up to answer it, BAM, she's hit over the head. Killer walks in, steps over her body, see here the footprints - he had wet boots, it's been raining, one here just before the body and one right here just after it. Next victim here's the commotion, gets killed also...and so on. Marks on the arm, well spotted but irrelevant, our victim was a drug addict, those marks have been there for months.
Stranger: Brilliant again Sherlock.
You: Now we just need a motive...want to look at the other three bodies?
Stranger: Hang on *Kneels down to the body again, this time pulling up the t-shirt. Revealing a message carved into the chest* Does IOU mean anything to you ?
You: Yes...yes it does. *Sherlock walks away from the body silently, turning his back to John.*
Stranger: Sherlock, what's wrong ?
You: An old friend of mine...
Stranger: Who is it Sherlock ?
You: *coughs slightly, covers his mouth* Moriarty.
Stranger: We have to tell Lestrade, Mycroft anyone. He's not coming for you. Not at all. *pulls his phone out, typing Mycroft's number into it.*
You: *grabs John's phone off him and puts it in his pocket.* No. Not yet.
Stranger: No, now.
You: No John, let's wait. He'll send us another message. He wants us to play a game with him.
Stranger: Forget his messages Sherlock. He wants to burn you.
You: We need to work out why he killed these people...why these particular people....it must mean something. *begins to pace round the house looking for clues*
Stranger: He's a sociopath Sherlock. He probably did it for kicks.
You: He's trying to send us a message, John. We just need to look harder.
Stranger: Where do we start ? We've got a house with six dead people in it.
You: John, you're a genius! That's exactly what we've got and that's exactly where we'll start. Search the bodies. All of them. Under their clothes and in their pockets. *bends down and begins rifling through pockets of dead girl*
Stranger: Oh great. What I wanted to do today. *bends down and starts searching the last body, a small boy's body.*
You: "Anything you find, anything at all, take it out and lay it on the floor." *looks over his shoulder* "We've got about 2 minutes before someone notices we're disturbing the crime scene."
Stranger: ''Right. Nothing's on the boy, I'll go check the other 3.''
You: *inspects the watery footprints near the front door* Size 10 boots, too big for Moriarty...might have known he wouldn't do the job himself...
Stranger: *Shouts from the other room* Probably got one of his..followers, whatever you want to call them to do it for him.
You: *moves to 2nd body - young man in his twenties. takes out the man's phone and scans through the messages, then searches through the rest of the pockets, pulls something out.* John...come here a second...
Stranger: *Walks back into the room and stands next to Sherlock* Yeah ?
You: I think I've got something...*shows John the phone* Look at this...this young man was supposed to be on a date tonight. His girlfriend asked him if he'd managed to pick up the cinema tickets. He replied "yes, got em. see you there." But look....only one ticket in his pocket. Where do you suppose the other one is?
Stranger: Might of fallen out ?
You: Possible...or it could have been taken...
Stranger: Why take one ticket ?
You: Because the other one's for me John. He wants me to meet him there.
Stranger: But..no. Absolutely not Sherlock.
You: *already texting on the man's phone* Better cancel the date first. Girl could be in danger if she turns up.
Stranger: Of course, but you're not going Sherlock.
You: Why not? I could be wrong...but there's only one way to find out.
Stranger: He'll kill you Sherlock!
You: No, that would be too easy. Besides there'll be other people at the cinema...unless it's a really bad film and everyone walks out, then I could be in some danger I suppose.
Stranger: I'm coming with you. You are not going by yourself.
You: Fine, but you'll have to buy your own ticket. It'll be like those stupid dates you always go on.
Stranger: Okay. What time does the ticket say ?
You: Half seven. What time is it now?
Stranger: I would check, but you've got my phone.
You: *grins, throws him his phone*
Stranger: Erm, half six.
You: OK, we'd better get down there. If we get there early we may catch him before he goes in. Have you got your revolver?
Stranger: *Pulls it from the back of his trousers, shaking it slightly.*
You: Always so well prepared. I like it. Come on. *strides out onto street and hails for cab* Taxi!
Stranger: Got to be prepared, god knows who's about these days.
You: *they're now riding in the taxi heading for the cinema* Plenty of bullets?
Stranger: *Checks* 3.
You: Ok that should be enough. Hopefully we won't need them.
Stranger: Probably won't.
Stranger: (Brb!)
You: (k)
Stranger: (I'm back.)
You: *the taxi pulls up outside the cinema and they get out. there are lots of people milling about, queuing up for tickets or going inside. Sherlock scans the crowd for familiar faces*
Stranger: This is like the observatory all over again..
You: My thoughts exactly. Hopefully minus the 7 foot assassin...although you never know.
Stranger: Highly doubt it Sherlock.
You: Shall we go in?
Stranger: You ready ?
You: I think so. *checks time* We're early...but I think that's a good thing...there won't be many people in there yet.
Stranger: Let's go in then.
You: *John buys a ticket and together they go into the cinema. It is dark and the screen is showing some pre-film adverts. There are only three people in - a couple near the back and a single person nearer to the front*
Stranger: Not going to lie, I have such a bad feeling about this Sherlock.
You: *licks lips, they're dry* Me too John. Get your gun ready. *they start to slowly creep down to the front of the cinema*
Stranger: *hand stretches, ready to jump if needs be and follows Sherlock.*
You: *they approach the person sitting near the front. Sherlock reaches out a hand....touches their shoulder...nothing happens. they walk round to the front - it's a dummy...*
Stranger: Erm Sherlock, you might want to look at the screen..
You: *turns to the screen...to see Jim Moriarty's grinning face staring back at them...* Oh. I see.
Stranger: We should probably go Sherlock..
You: *Moriarty begins to laugh...he says "surprise!"...then disappears again and the adverts come back on. Sherlock turns to inspect the dummy* The next clue'll be here somewhere...
Stranger: It's pitch black Sherlock. How are we suppost to look for something, this clue in the dark ?
You: *searching through pockets of dummy...nothing...zips open jacket to reveal dummy is strapped with explosives with a timer on...it's counting down with 5 minutes to go." Good job we got here early.
Stranger: We've got to tell them *pointing at the couple* and everyone else in the building that there's a bomb in here.
You: Wait..we've got 5 minutes, that's enough time to work out how to disable it.
Stranger: Come on then.
You: *begins to inspect the wires that link up the bomb to the detonater* I have done a spot of bomb disarming in the past...not much but...
Stranger: But ?
You: No...no, it's not wires, it's nothing to do with wires, that would be far too boring and ordinary for him...look, look John it's a code. *holds up detanator with keypad on it* A code will disarm this bomb.
Stranger: Like you said Sherlock,he's just probably playing with us, well you.
You: I wonder how many chances we get...to get it right...Just one mistake and the whole place blows up? No...too easy...It's a four digit code, like a pin number...3 minutes left...
Stranger: Date of birth maybe ?
You: That's what I was thinking...but who's? Moriarty's? We don't know his birthday...do we?
Stranger: I have no clue.
You: Wait! I know someone who does....*takes out his phone*
Stranger: Mycroft ?
You: Molly. She dated him remember...I believe learning birthdays is one of the things your supposed to do if you date someone...
Stranger: Can we hurry please, I don't want to get blown up.
You: *on the phone* Molly...remember when you dated Jim from IT and he turned out to be an international criminal mastermind?.....Did he ever tell you his birthday?....Well think! For God's sake....OK. How sure are you?....OK thanks. I like your new lipstick by the way." *hangs up*
Stranger: You could try and be more polite with her Sherlock.
You: What? I did say I liked her lipstick.
You: She'll spend the rest of the day wondering how I can see her through the phone.
You: Anyway I got the code.
Stranger: Is it his birthday ?
You: Well...I certainly hope so or we might all be gonners. *leans forward and types in Jim's birthday dates*
Stranger: *Stands anxiously, waiting to see if the bomb goes off and occasionally looking at the couple in the back*
You: *the bomb beeps once then the timer stops...breathes a sigh of relief...* Ha. Too easy.
Stranger: Really easy..
You: *searching dummy for more clues.* Nothing else here John...
Stranger: Why a cinema ?
You: What do we know so far? Moriarty ordered one of his men to kill the six people in the house. The young man in the living room had two cinema tickets on his body, one of which was taken by the killer on the orders of Moriarty so he could set up this little meeting here. Was it just a coincidence? Did Moriarty ask his man to search the pockets of all the victims as I did with you? Or did he know the man had the tickets on him already? I think the latter seems more likely.
Stranger: Sherlock, I think the couple might be dead.. they haven't moved since we came in.
You: *breaking from train of thought* What? Really? Maybe we should go and look...
Stranger: Do you want to ?
You: Hmmm, I think you're quite right John. Their eyes are open but they don't appear to be blinking. My my, this is getting exciting.
Stranger: Not exciting Sherlock.
You: Not for you maybe. Come on. *practically leaps the seats rushing towards dead couple*
Stranger: *Follows after*
You: *begins to search pockets of dead man.* What d'you think John? How long have they been dead and how did they die?
Stranger: *Looks at the bodies, checking over them* He has the head wound and she's got the drug marks, but they are new. Must of been dead for less than 7 hours.
You: Yes, and look at this woman John...she's not a drug user...she's...respectable...middle class, works in a bank, plays tennis at the weekends, drinks a glass of red wine when she gets home from work every night, been married for...*looks at ring*...20+ years, but not to this man sat next to her. So these marks on her arm were put there by someone else...she was drugged.
Stranger: What if the people in the house aren't related in anyway Sherlock ? Just strangers ?
You: But the dead woman in the doorway...she was a long term drug user established by the older track marks on her arms. She must have got her drugs from somewhere, from a drug dealer of course, which already gives us a criminal aspect...a link back to Moriarty. He wouldn't choose his victims at random John. Even if they were strangers to each other, they weren't strangers to him. They were all connected somehow...at some stage in their lives they've come into contact with a member of Moriarty's wider network...we just need to figure out how and when...and who.
Stranger: The woman Sherlock, she looks like THE woman. Irene..
Stranger: And he looks like you..
You: *looking again* My God John...I've been so preoccupied with checking their pockets, looking at rings on their fingers and marks on their shoes and trousers I hadn't even looked at their faces properly. How on earth did he do that? *reaches forward to touch dead man's face* Quite uncanny.
Stranger: Look *noticing blood under the shirt and pulls the coat off his right side, and lifts the shirt up* Like the woman in the flat. But it says 'JW' this time rather than IOU. We have to look at the rest of the bodies Sherlock, they all might have messages on them.
You: Yes, you're right. And if we put all the smaller messages together we may get ourselves a bigger message. Check the woman John...she might have one too.
Stranger: *Checks here, finding it on her wrist* JM..
You: OK. Good. This is starting to make some sense. These two people were clearly chosen for their resemblence to myself and Miss Adler. They were just unlucky, no specific connection to the criminal underworld. The man was killed with a blow to the head, the woman drugged, presumably kidnapped first...see there on the wrist there's some signs of a struggle...We need to back to the flat, check the other bodies, work out the connection and find the other messages.
Stranger: Want me to text Greg and ask him to tell Molly to check the bodies ?
You: Yes, that'll save us time.
Stranger: Doing it now. *Pulls out his phone, texting Lestrade.*
You: Come on, I'll take you to get something to eat while we wait to hear back from them.
Stranger: Right.
You: *leads the way out of the cinema, just as people are starting to stream into take their seats* Think we should tell them about the stiffs?
Stranger: Of course.
You: *smirking* I'm sure they won't notice
Stranger: Ugh, fine. But I'm not taking the blame if people say they saw us walking out of the room where two bodies are.
You: *still grinning as they leave cinema. they go next door to an Italian restaurant, grab a table. Hands menu to John* Here. Pick something.
Stranger: I'll have the spaghetti,and you?
You: Glass of water. Thanks.
Stranger: No, pick something *hands him the menu.*
You: I'm not hungry. I only came here because I knew you would be.
Stranger: Fine then. Have fun with your water.
You: I will. *shoves menu aside petulantly* Any reply yet?
Stranger: Erm *pulls his phone out to check* Yes actually from Molly. She says to ring her immediately. Sounds pretty important.
You: Well...what are you waiting for? Ring her...
Stranger: She wants you to ring her, not me for some reason.
You: Pass me the phone.
Stranger: *Passes the phone over*
You: *dials Molly* Yes it's me...wait hang on...slow down for God's sake woman...give me a second...WAIT! *pulls notepad and pen out of coat* OK, I'm ready, go ahead...*begins to scribble down messages found on the bodies*
Stranger: *John sits, watching the messages appearing on the notepad.*
You: *still on phone* OK, yes I've got it. Thank you Molly, you've been most helpful....*hangs up*. Well...the plot thickens as they say...
Stranger: How ?
You: Let's look at these messages. The two people in the cinema had JW and JM, the dead woman near the door had IOU, and now these new messages add a twist to the tale - the young man with the cinema tickets - SH, the boy - SM, the three people in the backroom: Kill, Sun and the number 18.
You: What do you make of it John?
Stranger: Well the intials: Sherlock Holmes, Sebastian Moran, Jim Moriarty and John Watson. But the IOU, Kill, Sun and 18, I don't see how they are related.
You: Yes you've got part of it there all right. You and I are clearly involved in this matter, as is Moriarty - the orchestrator of it all. The appearance of Moran's initials indicates his involvement also...it wouldn't surprise me if he was responsible for the actual killings.
You: IOU...that's something Moriarty said to me a while ago...before...before I...you know...
Stranger: But what about Kill, Sun and 18..
You: Kill is a threat...they're threatening to kill someone, most likely us...or at least me.
Stranger: Hang on, what if the Sun means you not knowing about the solar system or the observatory ?
You: Clever John, clever! It could well be...although more likely it's referring this next Sunday which also happens to be the 18th of the month.
Stranger: So basically, the four of us next Sunday on the 18th and someone dying is involved ?
You: Yes and I'm pretty certain they're planning on us two being the dead ones.
Stranger: ..Great.
You: But they've given us the clues John and we've worked them out. Although of course...they already knew we'd work them out....
Stranger: So what do we do now ? Wait till the 18th ?
You: No, you eat your spaghetti whilst I think. *John's spaghetti arrives and is placed down on the table.*
Stranger: Fine. *picks up his fork and starts eating*
You: *takes out phone and texting*
Stranger: Who are you texting ?
You: Big brother.
You: How's the spaghetti?
Stranger: Nice. What have you told him ?
You: I'm asking a favour.
Stranger: I'm sure if you said you were in danger Sherlock, he'd help you. Rather than asking for a favour.
You: *phone beeps with a reply* Yes...thank you Mycroft...*stands up and starts to put on coat* Come on let's go.
Stranger: Right *stands up* So where are we going now ?
You: Sebastian Moran's house. *shows phone* Got his address.
Stranger: Erm, okay ?
You: Don't look so worried. He probably won't even be there. It'll be fun.
Stranger: Yeah, totally fun.
You: Forget the spaghetti. Come on! *races out of restaurant and hails passing taxi*
Stranger: So you're going to look through his house for what ?
You: We need to look for more information, phone calls, emails, documents, anything that could give us a clue as to what they're planning. And it wouldn't be a bad idea to confiscate some of his weaponry. They'll get more of course but at least it'll hinder them for a while.
Stranger: For how long do you think ?
You: A couple of days.
Stranger: Wouldn't this just give them more fuel for the fire ? Taking things from them, what if they do that to us in retaliation ?
You: They'll be expecting us to make a move. They know we won't just sit and wait for them to kill us. *the taxi pulls up outside swanky apartment block* And probably everything in his flat is booby trapped ready for us, so be on your guard. *they get out*
You: *they approach the front door. it's locked.* Now we just have to work out a way in. *looks at list of names next to different buzzers. one of them says "Moran".* Shall we...ring him?
Stranger: Is he in ?
You: *presses buzzer. they wait. no answer. then...the door is unlocked.* Interesting...
Stranger: That's not a worrying sign
You: I guess we should...go in...*holds open door for John*. You first.
Stranger: Oh thanks Sherlock *says sarcastically, stepping into the flat*
You: *they jog up the stairs to the first floor, and to door number 8. The door is slightly ajar.* Someone's expecting us perhaps?
Stranger: Maybe..
You: Remember vatican cameos....? I think we may need to duck when I open this door....
Stranger: Right, on three..
You: One...
Stranger: Two..
You: Three...*flings open door. they both dive on floor as a gun fires at them from inside the flat*
Stranger: *Both lie there till they're sure and both stand up looking inside the flat.*
You: *a sniper rifle is set up facing the door, on a pully system so that when the door is opened the rifle fires. gets to feet, offers hand to John to help him get up.*
Stranger: *Takes the hand, brushing himself off and offers a quick thanks and goes into the flat*
You: *heads straight to the window...in time to see car screeching away.* Moran no doubt. He let us in then made his escape, hoping his booby trap would take care of us.
Stranger: Still want to look around the flat then ?
You: *opens up a laptop lying on the coffee table.* Yes...look around for any documents, clues, anything. I'll check the computer for emails and web history. *begins to tap away* Hmm. Password protected. *thinks for a moment then types something in. it's correct. groans.* God these criminals are so predictable.
Stranger: For you maybe. I'll check the books over there *points and moves to the bookcase.*
You: OK. Good. Let me know soon as you find anything of interest. *goes back to computer*
Stranger: Will do *takes a book and flicks through it*
Stranger: Anything on the computer ?
You: *leans in a little, something catching his eye* There's a few emails here. They're all from different email addresses but appear to be all from the same person...signed JM.
Stranger: Jim Moriarty.
You: Exactly. Nothing too incrimating however...
You: This one says "plan in progress. see you tomorrow."
You: Another one "first sign sent. time for fun."
You: Another one "have you made all the neccessary arrangements?"
You: And Moran writes back, "everything is in place"
Stranger: That doesn't sound good
You: Indeed. What arrangements, I wonder...Did you find anything of interest?
Stranger: No, but in all of the books, all pages with 18 on it are turned over
You: *stands up and heads over to book shelf* Interesting. Let me see.
Stranger: It's just every book.
You: It must be some kind of code. *takes one of the books*.
Stranger: But not every page, its just 18 over and over again.
You: Remember the A to Z code John...the part of the code we need is on Page 18 in every book...*picks up another book and turns to page 18*
Stranger: We'll be here forever *looking up at the books*
You: You're right. *takes out phone*
You: I'll have these books taken to Baker Street.
Stranger: Not again..
You: *grins* You don't have to help me if you don't want.
Stranger: No,I'll help.
You: Ideally we'll need to get them back before Moran comes back.
Stranger: We'll just do some now, then some later.
You: I memorised his number plate. I'll get Mycroft to have the car trailed, then let us know when he's on his way back here.
Stranger: So, we'd better get started then
You: *finishes texting, grabs pen and paper for them both* OK, first word on every page 18. I'll take the top shelf, you take the bottom.
Stranger: Right. *kneels down taking several books and piling them up*
Stranger: I've got 3 A's, 1 D, 1 R, and 2 I's.
You: OK. Good. So far, I've got 3 E's, 1 S, 2 T's and 1 J. Not making sense yet, but there's still a way to go.
Stranger: I'll look at the other books.
You: Presumably they need to be placed in a particular order....I wonder if we placed the books alphabetically whether it would become clearer.
Stranger: What about colour ? They all are different coloured books..
You: In order of colour...interesting. The colours of the rainbow perhaps...? Are all the required colours present?
Stranger: Erm, yeah.
You: OK let's finish the letters then put them in order...I've got some more here...C, B, V, N, O
Stranger: And I've got I, O, U, A, I, and F.
You: Right...let's see what we've got...*starts to rearrange books in colour order and match up with letters* D...R....I....V....E...Drive...C...A....B. Drive cab. Taxi cab right?
Stranger: Yeah
You: F...A...S...T ...fast...I...N...T...O...into. Drive cab fast into...
You: Hmmm, none of the other letters make any words...except maybe that I O U again...
You: We must have a few letters missing. *phone beeps. looks at text*. It's Mycroft.
Stranger: What did he say ?
You: Moran's on his way back here.
Stranger: Right, then we've got to go
You: *starts to put books back on shelf* Yes, and fairly fast...unless we want another shot from that rifle fired at us.
Stranger: Sherlock, just leave the books. We've got to go.
You: *still putting books back* I don't want him to know we're onto him.
Stranger: It will probably be obvious if we aren't lying dead on the ground Sherlock, just come on.
You: Point taken. Let's go. *glances out of window.* He's here. Let's take the fire exit. We don't want to meet him on the stairs.
Stranger: Yeah, let's go!
You: *they race out of the flat and through the fire exit door, which sets off an alarm. they take the stairs two at a time*
Stranger: I can say I'll never get bored with all this running.
You: *laughing* how's your leg these days anyway?
Stranger: Good, hasn't been playing up at all.
You: *they burst out of fire exit and hail a passing cab. as they get in a bullet shatters through the back window narrowly missing them*
Stranger: Glad you gave up with putting the books back /
Stranger: ?*
You: Yes! Get down! *another shot shatters the right window, the glass goes all over them. the taxi screeches to a halt* No, keep going you idiot! Drive!
Stranger: I think we might of messed up his ordered bookcase.
You: *as the cab clears the immediate danger, they both sit up and brush glass off them* Yes I think we may have pissed him off. *grins.* You OK?
Stranger: Never better you ? *Smiles at Sherlock*
You: Want to go back to Baker Street? I think we've had quite enough excitement for one night and I see nothing more we can do immediately.
Stranger: Yeah sure/
Stranger: .*
You: *leans forward to cabbie* 221B Baker Street please.
You: ((sorry I've got to go!!))
Stranger: ((do you have tumblr ?))
You: ((iamsherlocked2012 - this has been totally awesome))
Stranger: ((it really was ))
You: ((like a whole episode, lol...what's your tumblr?))
Stranger: ((wellshowthem))
You: ((cool. i might message you later to discuss this further!!))
You: ((laterz))
Stranger: ((Laterz!))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 14, 2012 6:38 am  #2

Re: Awesome roleplay I took part in...(NOT Johnlock, lol)

That was AWESOME! i just love all the Sherlock rpgs on omegle 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a highly functioning sociopath. Do your research."
-- Sherlock (to Anderson)

March 14, 2012 9:06 pm  #3

This was amazing! Characters and references are spot-on!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

March 22, 2012 1:57 am  #4

That was incredible! How do you guys come up with that so quickly? I would love to be a part of a roleplay like that, but I'm not sure I'm quite clever enough... ;P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

March 22, 2012 9:18 pm  #5

Great script!

Er, I'm afraid I'm not quite sure what roleplay fully entails. *blush*
Would you mind explaining what happens exactly? :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moriarty: "How hard do you find it? Having to say 'I don't know' ?"
Sherlock: "I don't know."
Moriarty: "Oh that's clever, that's very clever, awfully clever."

March 22, 2012 10:34 pm  #6

A role play is where you take on a character and, through text (in an online environment) act out a scenario. In this case, one took on the role of Sherlock and the other John Watson. And they made up the scenario as they went along. You have to be able to take the cues the other is giving you and work with them to continue the story.

This one was quite impressive I must say

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

March 23, 2012 1:30 am  #7

Wow! So they improvised that! So impressive. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moriarty: "How hard do you find it? Having to say 'I don't know' ?"
Sherlock: "I don't know."
Moriarty: "Oh that's clever, that's very clever, awfully clever."

March 23, 2012 2:27 am  #8

Yeah, I know! They must have some incredible improv skills, haha! XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DON'T PANIC

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - A.C. Doyle

March 23, 2012 4:58 am  #9

Thanks guys!  I do have a Drama A-level and a Creative Writing degree so I suppose that helps!  Lots of fun though.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

March 23, 2012 8:37 am  #10

That's fantastic everything is spot on

If you eliminate the impossible,
What every remains,
However improbable,...
Must be the truth !

Board footera