BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2015 12:28 am  #1

Continuity Mistakes

Do we have a topic for this? Specifically continuity mistakes where something looks one way in another shot, differet in another, and then back to the other? Or just where things are not continuous, such as the placement of props or costume details?

I haven't noticed this too many times, but if we have a topic maybe we can share different mistakes we've noticed?

Last edited by Yitzock (September 15, 2015 12:30 am)

Clueing for looks.

September 15, 2015 2:52 am  #2

Re: Continuity Mistakes

I didn't notice this one myself, but read it somewhere or something. In TSoT when Janine and Sherlock are talking after Shelock showed off his talent for dancing, Sherlock's hands are alternately clasped in front and behind his body in different shots.

I think there are other websites that have a list of continuity errors for each episode (IMDB perhaps) but it could be useful to gather them here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 15, 2015 3:48 am  #3

Yes, we already have a thread for continuity errors (of course ):
Here:
http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=741

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 15, 2015 12:44 pm  #4

Thanks, tobe.  I didn't see it when I checked.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera