BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 2, 2015 8:38 am  #2541

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Amazing. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 2, 2015 8:45 am  #2542

Yea, be careful what you read 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 2, 2015 12:53 pm  #2543

This is just proof that God supports Johnlock. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 2, 2015 1:17 pm  #2544

God approves of Johnlock, it would seem 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

September 2, 2015 2:19 pm  #2545

God is most wise and merciful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

September 3, 2015 11:22 am  #2546

When John is not reading the Bible, he is eagerly studying scientific journals:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 3, 2015 12:34 pm  #2547

Mysterious medical prescription:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

September 3, 2015 12:50 pm  #2548

Sherlock episodes as SpongeBob quotes - lovely and fitting:

http://teapotsubtext.tumblr.com/post/128257480928/sherlock-episodes-as-spongebob-quotes

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 3, 2015 12:57 pm  #2549

nakahara wrote:

Mysterious medical prescription:

But is it supposed to be John or the guy in the background sipping his coffee?

Clueing for looks.

September 3, 2015 5:10 pm  #2550

Lilythiell wrote:

Russell wrote:

Awww....      I know.   Here, have one a little less sad, but still another one of those 'dang you guys, getting all deeply philosophical with Sherlock, showing how much people of all types relate to it!'   And this from the point of view of a ten year old!   (link only, since it's a little big)    Most of us are 'somebody's Watson'!

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/115123334201507825/

I've read the story on 'somebody's Watson' and awww  that's so sweet! And deep. Humbling, especially from a ten year old

I know!  Like someone said, may be not always the case, but love the thought of it.
And here's another a little more lighthearted?  But no less amusingly crazy, what fans point out.  *just shakes head and laughs*

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 3, 2015 9:25 pm  #2551

Ha ha ha! I was trying to figure out where that was going, but by the end I thought it was pretty funny.

Clueing for looks.

September 3, 2015 9:34 pm  #2552

Oh yes, I've seen it plenty of times already, but it gets me everytime.

MEW

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

September 4, 2015 12:43 pm  #2553

Russell wrote:

I know! Like someone said, may be not always the case, but love the thought of it.
And here's another a little more lighthearted? But no less amusingly crazy, what fans point out. *just shakes head and laughs*

LOL!

Hmmm... if she married Sherlock, her inicials would be MEH, then?

September 4, 2015 12:46 pm  #2554

New edition of OUT magasine, brought to you by Tardis from the future.

September 4, 2015 1:31 pm  #2555

lol! Although that editing is quite good.  The made up quotes seem pretty good as far as what the guys would actually say.

Last edited by Yitzock (September 4, 2015 1:31 pm)

Clueing for looks.

September 4, 2015 4:18 pm  #2556

nakahara wrote:

Hmmm... if she married Sherlock, her inicials would be MEH, then?

LOL!      How appropriate!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 4, 2015 8:11 pm  #2557

Even iPOD gives up:

September 4, 2015 8:14 pm  #2558

GREAT 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 4, 2015 8:27 pm  #2559

And some naughty one again - just because it´s Friday. 

John got in into Soo Lin Yao´s apartment in TBB:

September 4, 2015 9:40 pm  #2560

John´s blog gets updated:

Board footera