BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 27, 2015 6:37 pm  #2201

Re: Favourite Martin pics

So dapper!        Then even more so, with someone else amazing!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 28, 2015 7:25 am  #2202

Another SmileyMartin from Edinghburgh

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 28, 2015 7:37 am  #2203

Wow, Martin with Ian McKellern is so sweet!

And smiley Martin makes my day, that smile is so radiant.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 28, 2015 7:57 am  #2204

One more smiling Martin:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 28, 2015 9:07 am  #2205

I will never get enough of his smile. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 28, 2015 1:29 pm  #2206

That smile shines like a diamond.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

August 30, 2015 5:52 pm  #2207

I feel happy now after tseeing that last page of photos.

Clueing for looks.

August 30, 2015 9:49 pm  #2208

Mrs. Hudson, the greatest shipper of them all, decided to part John from Mary - at their own wedding:

September 3, 2015 12:41 pm  #2209

In a good mood:

September 4, 2015 7:30 pm  #2210

Interesting expressions:

September 10, 2015 9:52 pm  #2211

September 10, 2015 11:03 pm  #2212

*drool*

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 16, 2015 8:43 am  #2213

Martin brooding:

September 16, 2015 12:41 pm  #2214

Everytime Martin Freeman laughs out loud an angel gets it's wings. 

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 21, 2015 12:53 pm  #2215

September 21, 2015 5:15 pm  #2216

Awww…  I love the little interview bit that's from…   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

September 23, 2015 1:21 pm  #2217

When he is happy:

September 23, 2015 2:06 pm  #2218

So cute! 

And I love that 60 seconds thing too, he's awesome in it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

September 25, 2015 9:26 am  #2219

Meet Mr. Swagger:

September 25, 2015 11:54 am  #2220

nakahara wrote:

Meet Mr. Swagger:

*singing*

Walk like a man...................................

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera