BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2015 10:16 pm  #38161

Re: Favourite Sherlock/Benedict pictures

Absolutely gorgeous! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 2, 2015 8:42 am  #38162

Stunning charcoal curls and alabaster skin. You could write a poem about that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 2, 2015 8:57 am  #38163

There's something about his stare in this one... I can't describe it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

August 2, 2015 9:40 pm  #38164

Boy and his toy:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 2, 2015 9:42 pm  #38165

August 2, 2015 9:45 pm  #38166

What's the one on the beach from?

Clueing for looks.

August 2, 2015 9:49 pm  #38167

The Third Star. 

August 2, 2015 9:57 pm  #38168

Ben was seen at the Young Vic on the 28.07. to see Rory Kinnear in Franz Kafkas "The Trial"
The guy next to him looks a bit like Simon Le Bon.

https://instagram.com/p/5saeH3TKgkXZCnTmSu30A3HbYTS2o1l3lLvfs0/

I'd love to see Rory and watch "The Trial" in English.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

August 3, 2015 10:13 am  #38169

I see curls!!!! 

And those Sherlock gifs... yum! Also... poor James, always breaks my heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 3, 2015 12:26 pm  #38170

I badly need a drink:

August 3, 2015 12:32 pm  #38171

He looks almost like my boss from this angle and with glasses:

August 3, 2015 12:46 pm  #38172

You have a boss who looks like THAT????
Hire me!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 3, 2015 12:50 pm  #38173

My thoughts exactly, mrshouse! 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

August 3, 2015 12:51 pm  #38174

You have a boss looking like BC??? Even it's only from "this angle" ... Well, I've never had any bosses looking cute ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm your landlady - not a plot device!

There are 10 voices in my head. 9 of them tell me I'm crazy. One is humming.

August 3, 2015 1:59 pm  #38175

Yes, from this photo and with this gesture he makes, he looks almost like my boss´es impersonator. But I don´t percieve my boss as cute, because he gives me too much work to do and that makes any cuteness go away.... 

August 3, 2015 2:00 pm  #38176

mrshouse wrote:

You have a boss who looks like THAT????
Hire me!!!

I assure you, you wouldn´t want this if you saw mountains of paper currently covering my working table.

August 3, 2015 2:08 pm  #38177

If I had a boss who looked like THAT I wouldn't get any work done!! 

Glasses suits that man so well 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 3, 2015 6:10 pm  #38178

Mesmerising eyes:

August 3, 2015 6:25 pm  #38179

That was exactly what I needed right now. WOW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

August 3, 2015 7:17 pm  #38180

Sherlocking gracefully:

Board footera