BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2015 9:17 pm  #2361

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

August 2, 2015 9:19 pm  #2362

ukaunz wrote:

They're all good, but #2358!

My thoughts exactly. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 2, 2015 10:19 pm  #2363

Awww….  I'm loving this fan tumblr pic, for something 'cute'!

(but now I'm really wondering what in the world those movies are from?)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 3, 2015 12:14 am  #2364

They are so, so... baby Sherlock and baby John !

cuteness overload
(isn't baby John from an episode of Doctor Who?)

Last edited by Lilythiell (August 3, 2015 12:15 am)

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

August 3, 2015 6:43 pm  #2365

John doesn´t like cats, apparently:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 3, 2015 6:54 pm  #2366

Poor Moriarty:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

August 3, 2015 6:56 pm  #2367

My, my.... John is so boastful, isn´t he?

August 3, 2015 8:06 pm  #2368

Every cloud has a silver lining:

August 4, 2015 11:59 am  #2369

August 4, 2015 12:49 pm  #2370

John´s therapy was a trainwreck this time:

August 4, 2015 1:08 pm  #2371

Absolutely brilliant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 4, 2015 1:23 pm  #2372

August 4, 2015 1:32 pm  #2373

Oh no, now I have images in my head... and I'm still at the office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 4, 2015 2:23 pm  #2374

Absolute gold on this thread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 4, 2015 3:56 pm  #2375

Lilythiell wrote:

They are so, so... baby Sherlock and baby John !

cuteness overload
(isn't baby John from an episode of Doctor Who?)

I know!!!   
(erm…. shoot… not sure, I thought it looked almost like a horror movie?  Anyone know?)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

August 4, 2015 4:53 pm  #2376

Ah, the one in the Mind Palace is hilarious, nakahara!
Course, all of them are funny, but this one...God...!

August 4, 2015 6:35 pm  #2377

Mysterious identity of AGRA was finally disclosed. And yes, she is an American:

August 4, 2015 6:41 pm  #2378

LOL! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 4, 2015 6:49 pm  #2379

Oh my, nakahara, let us recover from diaphragm spasms before posting the next one...
You're in best form today.

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

August 5, 2015 7:18 am  #2380

Oooops, busted!

Board footera