BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 25, 2015 9:00 pm  #2341

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

I love the last two
the not-dead would have been a lovely promo picture! but I think we all saw it that way anyway.

"It is what it is."

July 25, 2015 10:54 pm  #2342

Oh my god. These last few have been quite funny, a great welcome back after a week of not being online.

Clueing for looks.

July 26, 2015 11:27 am  #2343

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 26, 2015 11:30 am  #2344

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

July 26, 2015 2:55 pm  #2345

OMG! Those expressions!

Clueing for looks.

July 27, 2015 6:34 am  #2346

Brilliant one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 28, 2015 8:43 am  #2347

The fact was certified by Her majesty the Queen:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 28, 2015 3:22 pm  #2348

That just made my day!

Clueing for looks.

July 28, 2015 8:55 pm  #2349

Oh !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 29, 2015 2:49 pm  #2350

This one is not funny, just sweet. More photoshops like this, please! (Actually, I wouldn´t mind seeing something like this in S4 either, hehehe.)

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 29, 2015 3:06 pm  #2351

awwww
wouldn't mind it either, to be honest

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 29, 2015 3:57 pm  #2352

How did dthey make that look so real? If you hadn't posted ijt under "Photohops" I would have been much more likely to believe that it was real, although I'd probably still have doubts, considering this fandom's tendencies.

Clueing for looks.

July 29, 2015 4:18 pm  #2353

Too cute! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

August 2, 2015 7:01 pm  #2354

Sherlock is reproachful:

August 2, 2015 7:06 pm  #2355

Lestrade gets curious:

August 2, 2015 7:19 pm  #2356

August 2, 2015 7:21 pm  #2357

August 2, 2015 7:36 pm  #2358

August 2, 2015 7:51 pm  #2359

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 2, 2015 9:15 pm  #2360

They're all good, but #2358!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera