BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 22, 2015 11:16 am  #1

American Horror Story

I have binge watched through season 1 & 2 and have now started season 3. If you like horror you will like this show. I love the way that several actors appear in each season but in different roles. Evan Peters and Jessica Lange, in particular, are amazing!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 22, 2015 11:31 am  #2

Re: American Horror Story

And once again Davina, we seem to share our tastes in entertainment. 

LOVE this show!  Jessica Lange nails it every season!  So far my favorite seasons have been the first one and the one that just aired called Freakshow.

I'm excited about the next season as well but sad that Jessica won't be in it.  We'll see how it goes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 22, 2015 11:55 am  #3

We do don't we! I started watching the newest season by then figured I might get even more out of it if I watched the other first (although they each work well as stand-alones). 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 22, 2015 6:24 pm  #4

I love this show as well! Hubbie and I are watching Freakshow (season 4 now). Granted, I find it the one I like the least, but I love Jessica Lange. Too bad it's her last season.

My favorite is the first season, because I'm a sucker for haunted house stories. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 27, 2015 8:02 pm  #5

I just have to watch season 4 now. Such a great show.

September 11, 2015 5:18 pm  #6

American Horror Story - HOTEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghrEiLgehDU

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 11, 2015 5:19 pm  #7

American Horror Story - HOTEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghrEiLgehDU    

Who's excited besides me!?!?!?!?

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

September 13, 2015 7:54 pm  #8

Meeeeeeee!  But the YouTube video won't play here! Booooo! 

Last edited by Davina (September 13, 2015 7:55 pm)

Board footera