BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 23, 2015 9:09 am  #21

Re: It was a bad bad Tuesday.

Unbelievable... that they had tried this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 23, 2015 1:32 pm  #22

tonnaree wrote:

About the people in the SUV, hate to say it but I am totally disgusted with them.  I was hurt and in shock and they never even came over to see if I was ok.  We were surrounded by people who were in the area and I kept asking if the other people were ok, but they never checked on me.  

Also, they lied to the police to try and make it look like the accident was my fault!  Luckily the police could tell from the way the cars were positioned and my injuries that I was telling the truth.

I'm very sorry to hear that! Such a behaviour is so poor and disgusting!! Hope you're feeling a bit better know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm your landlady - not a plot device!

There are 10 voices in my head. 9 of them tell me I'm crazy. One is humming.

July 23, 2015 3:16 pm  #23

tonnaree wrote:

About the people in the SUV, hate to say it but I am totally disgusted with them.  I was hurt and in shock and they never even came over to see if I was ok.  We were surrounded by people who were in the area and I kept asking if the other people were ok, but they never checked on me.  

Also, they lied to the police to try and make it look like the accident was my fault!  Luckily the police could tell from the way the cars were positioned and my injuries that I was telling the truth.

I can't believe it...what horrible people...!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 23, 2015 5:55 pm  #24

Unbelievable how selfish some people are.... 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 23, 2015 6:02 pm  #25

Actually more sore today than I was yesterday.  They tell me that's how it goes.  Out of work again today but I want to try and go tomorrow.   *sigh*  You should see the bruises and stuff.  I look like someone beat me with a 2 by 4.

Don't know about sueing them.  But my car is a total loss so I expect their insurance to cover that, plus my medical bills,.  We'll see how it goes.

Last edited by tonnaree (July 23, 2015 6:04 pm)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 23, 2015 7:57 pm  #26

Oh tonnaree, I really hope you'll be feeling better soon. Maybe it's also still the shock. And maybe you should stay at home for a couple more days? It's friday tomorrow and then there's the weekend, I'm sure it'll be okay if you only return to work on monday, don't you think?

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 23, 2015 8:28 pm  #27

I agree with Solar, take good care of yourself and take a long weekend! Your body and your mind needs rest to 'find itself' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 23, 2015 8:31 pm  #28

For some people distraction works better. You will know best, tonnaree, whatever you decide.
Get better soon! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

Board footera