BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2015 9:31 pm  #2221

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

This is not funny. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 30, 2015 9:41 pm  #2222

Awww… Sherlock…      This one is also hitting me in the feels!   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 2, 2015 1:36 am  #2223

Oh my gosh, Russell! That's beautiful!

Clueing for looks.

July 2, 2015 6:15 pm  #2224

Yitzock wrote:

Oh my gosh, Russell! That's beautiful!

Aww… glad you liked.  Geez… just those little bits of ideas you find a picture on or tumblr churns out like crazy about all the fandoms.  Just make me go 'aww' so much, and imagine afterwards Sherlock straightens up, gives John a 'what?' look and continues on.      Maybe…  maybe… afterwards he'll tell him about his favorite dog, named for a pirate because he badly wanted to be one:  (yes, partly an excuse to illustrate it with this.  unfortunately don't know artist, so never posted it in Fanart):   

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

July 2, 2015 6:31 pm  #2225

I like your continuation of it.  And yes, that picture is adorable.

Clueing for looks.

July 2, 2015 9:35 pm  #2226

Sometimes, a dialogue can be short and yet it tells you everything. Like haiku:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 2, 2015 9:45 pm  #2227

Oh, that was beautiful. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 3, 2015 12:47 pm  #2228

How does it look when an autocorrect of your phone wreaks havoc on you:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 3, 2015 1:27 pm  #2229

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 3, 2015 1:41 pm  #2230

LOL, those were hilarious! Are there more of these? I want a Sherlock and John Autocorrect page of it's own!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

July 3, 2015 5:12 pm  #2231

I´m afraid that no autocorrect page exists yet. But "shexlockholmes", the author of the previous texts, made some more:

July 3, 2015 5:22 pm  #2232

John likes to invent codenames:

July 3, 2015 5:47 pm  #2233

Hee!     Love it…  reminds me of some of the adorable 'bicker' comments on John's blog… always loved that they added that touch.

July 3, 2015 9:52 pm  #2234

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 3, 2015 11:17 pm  #2235

Oh, the last one was awesome! And still love the Autocorrect ones to bits!

Team Hudders!

July 4, 2015 10:50 am  #2236

Funny 

July 5, 2015 8:40 pm  #2237

A revelation:

July 5, 2015 8:42 pm  #2238

*snigger*

Team Hudders!

July 5, 2015 9:12 pm  #2239

And the ancestors were just the same (ogling poor Lestrade here):

July 5, 2015 9:43 pm  #2240

OMG nakahara!

Clueing for looks.

Board footera