BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2015 10:45 pm  #1461

Re: Post Your Absence

LOL! There's always something new to spot in the episodes - no matter how many times you watch.  That's the beauty!

But no matter what, we will still brave the elements, right tobe?  We handled freezing cold England.  We can handle hot as hell Germany.  We're survivors! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

June 29, 2015 4:13 am  #1462

KeepersPrice wrote:

But no matter what, we will still brave the elements, right tobe? We handled freezing cold England. We can handle hot as hell Germany. We're survivors!

Of course! Sherlock is all about survival training in the first place...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

June 29, 2015 11:38 am  #1463

KP, have a safe journey then.
And hopefully we will meet each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 29, 2015 11:39 am  #1464

Btw... I'm back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tony Hadley)

June 29, 2015 12:49 pm  #1465

Good to see you again. Hope you had a lovely holiday. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 29, 2015 1:40 pm  #1466

Yeah, was great. I give you and the other girls the pleasure of some pics in July.

(Tony Hadley)

June 29, 2015 8:00 pm  #1467

Welcome back, Gently!
And welcome to Germany, KP!
Would love to meet you; don't feel well these days, but maybe I'll manage - who knows...

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 30, 2015 7:22 am  #1468

Come on, Mattlocked, try it. Would love to meet you again too.

(Tony Hadley)

June 30, 2015 8:09 am  #1469

'Well, we would meet only 4 days later anyway, wouldn't we? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

June 30, 2015 8:56 am  #1470

Yeah, but that won't help KP.

(Tony Hadley)

June 30, 2015 10:53 am  #1471

KeepersPrice wrote:

This is half the "Post Your Absence" thread and half "The Good News" thread. I'm leaving for Germany on July 7th to visit the fabulous Tobe!!! Hoping for a chance to meet up with the rest of the "German Girls" too at some point. Can't wait! Make sure the weather is good, okay ladies?

I would sooo love to meet you but unfortunately I am on holiday myself when you are here. (That's being bullied by life itself for you: six days of holiday in the entire year, and I manage to have them when you are here.)

But I know that you will have a fantastic time here. Tobe is a great host.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 30, 2015 9:39 pm  #1472

gently69 wrote:

Btw... I'm back.

Me too!     Hope had fun!  (of course, I was only gone for a weekend wedding, after all)

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 2, 2015 1:11 am  #1473

I'm officially back! Just got home this evening.  Hopefully this means I'll be able to to do some proper catching up and spend more time here now.

Clueing for looks.

July 2, 2015 7:30 am  #1474

Welcome back!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 7, 2015 12:05 am  #1475

Well, well, I'm back. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come in here regularly for the last...what, two months? I was preparing for oral examinations -which I failed miserably- to get the CAPES d'anglais (basically to have the right, recognised by the Ministry of Education) to teach English in France. Well, not having it doesn't prevent me from teaching; but the pay's better if you've got it, and you can settle (generally after a few years, but still.) I'll try it again next year.
So, I'm back. And I missed you all people. I want to celebrate that I'm back. Can we do that?

Love,
-Lily

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 7, 2015 6:38 am  #1476

Good to have you back - and sorry about your mishap. Better luck next time! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

July 7, 2015 6:49 am  #1477

Welcome back, Lily. Sorry to hear about the exam, keeping my fingers crossed for next time. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 7, 2015 8:51 am  #1478

Thank you, Harriet, Susi

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 7, 2015 9:03 am  #1479

Lily, sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for your next try.

(Tony Hadley)

July 7, 2015 9:15 am  #1480

Thank you, gently

Board footera