BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2015 2:06 am  #1481

Re: The special - the game is on (spoilers)

SusiGo wrote:

Steven, Sue, and Rupert will be at SDCC on 9 July. Hopefully we will get some news then:

http://johnnlocked.tumblr.com/post/122448367001/twocandles-x

I will happily devour any crumbs they are kind enough to give us.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 1, 2015 9:27 am  #1482

So if anyone wants to watch it, go along. 

Cumberbatchweb ‏@cumberbatchweb  1h1 hour ago
For those not at SDCC @thenerdmachine streams the conversations live on their YouTube https://m.youtube.com/user/NerdMachineTV … so everyone can watch along

https://www.youtube.com/user/NerdMachineTV?app=desktop

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 1, 2015 4:23 pm  #1483

I love NerdHQ, that's great news.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

July 3, 2015 7:40 pm  #1484

Probably fake, but whatever:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 3, 2015 10:25 pm  #1485

I really hope that's true! I hope teaser entails video or at least a new photo and new information.

Clueing for looks.

July 5, 2015 10:36 am  #1486

...and three key-words for S4 

Does anyone know which time (CET) the Sherlock panel at the SDCC will be?

Last edited by stoertebeker (July 5, 2015 10:37 am)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

July 5, 2015 12:06 pm  #1487

I found this link:

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/thursday

I think it will be San Diego time which would make it 0.45 - 1.45 a.m. on Friday for us if I am not mistaken. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 5, 2015 3:05 pm  #1488

Thanks Susi. A bit early to follow the live stream but something to look forward in the morning . I hope a video of the panel will be available on YT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is a place for people like you, the desperate, the terrified. The ones with nowhere else to run."
"What place?"
"221B Baker Street."

July 5, 2015 3:06 pm  #1489

According to my above link all panels will be streamed. 

July 7, 2015 1:08 am  #1490

Yes, thank you Susi! It's rad!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 7, 2015 8:43 am  #1491

But "first teaser will be announced"...doesn't that mean that we will get a date when the first teaser will be shown and not that we will see it on July 9? 

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

July 7, 2015 9:57 am  #1492

I suppose it does... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 7, 2015 11:28 am  #1493

But why should they announce the date for a teaser, isn't a Comic Con the place teasers, like they did in 2013.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

July 7, 2015 12:45 pm  #1494

If I don't get some solid news out of Comic Con I will burn the heart out of Moftiss.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

July 7, 2015 1:11 pm  #1495

Ivy wrote:

But why should they announce the date for a teaser, isn't a Comic Con the place teasers, like they did in 2013.

I was confused by that too... Maybe it's just bad wording? I wouldn't be surprised though if it's just an announcement and no solid stuff. Feels like they want to drag this one out as long as possible 

-Could you whisper...?
-NOT REALLY!!

July 7, 2015 7:59 pm  #1496

Or somebody is really just pulling our leg? I found out that this "setlock-offical" tweet is definitely fake:

http://marybegone.tumblr.com/post/123385415391/setlock-official-on-instagram-is-a-fan-account

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

July 7, 2015 8:00 pm  #1497

July 7, 2015 8:22 pm  #1498

Playing with people is not on.
I do wish there'll be something shown soon (well, soon-ish...let's be reasonable)...Who doesn't?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

July 8, 2015 11:05 pm  #1499

New promo pic launched at midnight just now.

Cool pic, but honestly... that mustache for John?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

July 8, 2015 11:07 pm  #1500

Just saw that!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

Board footera