BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2015 3:14 am  #2081

Re: Favourite Martin pics

I suddenly felt a distinct lacking for some adorable Martin.     

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 16, 2015 9:40 am  #2082

Aw, adorable! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

June 16, 2015 10:26 am  #2083

Have we had those?

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 22, 2015 7:11 pm  #2084

They´re lovely. 

Here´s some Martin strutting like a model:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 22, 2015 7:12 pm  #2085

So awesome.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

June 22, 2015 8:43 pm  #2086

Haven't seen this one before.

Team Hudders!

June 23, 2015 8:50 pm  #2087

I like that, too.  A nice bit of whimsy to go with the fashion.

Clueing for looks.

June 23, 2015 9:34 pm  #2088

He is such a clothes horse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 24, 2015 7:43 pm  #2089

I like this look on him:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 25, 2015 6:08 pm  #2090

A little picnic in the grass:

June 25, 2015 8:46 pm  #2091

Wonderful!

Team Hudders!

July 2, 2015 7:49 pm  #2092

Hum.... 

July 2, 2015 8:59 pm  #2093

So awesome!

Team Hudders!

July 2, 2015 11:22 pm  #2094

Martin's beauty is easily under rated by the general public.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 3, 2015 12:20 pm  #2095

July 3, 2015 12:27 pm  #2096

Oh, I missed that smile!

Team Hudders!

July 3, 2015 1:05 pm  #2097

July 3, 2015 1:45 pm  #2098

Aaaaaw, that's too cute!

Team Hudders!

July 3, 2015 7:36 pm  #2099

Intense:

July 3, 2015 10:12 pm  #2100

I did not realize how much I needed to see those! I like giggly Martin.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera