BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2015 10:05 pm  #361

Re: Fan Videos

Came across another neat fan-done 'Series 4 trailer' type vid… it's done by Nyah86 on youtube, who I keep an eye on because her videos are always amazingly well-edited and put together, if you haven't seen yet any that were posted here in the past.  This one is very 'Sherlolly', if that's your thing, if not, it's a really neat trailer concept anyway!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 25, 2015 7:49 am  #362

Sooo…. I just came across another little oddity. Strangely 'jittery' in movement, but stop-motion's gotta be kinda hard, and pretty well done and amusing with the use of those perfect dolls out now! Classic Sherlock attitude with children's literature, too:

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 25, 2015 7:35 pm  #363

Russell wrote:

Came across another neat fan-done 'Series 4 trailer' type vid… it's done by Nyah86 on youtube, who I keep an eye on because her videos are always amazingly well-edited and put together, if you haven't seen yet any that were posted here in the past. This one is very 'Sherlolly', if that's your thing, if not, it's a really neat trailer concept anyway!

Yep, I am not into "Sherlolly". But as always I am impressed by the high quality of her videos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

March 14, 2015 11:34 am  #364

I don't know if these have bee posted before (if they have, sorry), but those two give me goose bumps. Dedicated to the Holmes boys:

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

March 17, 2015 9:50 pm  #365

Why we like Sherlock

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

March 23, 2015 12:22 am  #366

I don't know if this is your thing or not, but I found two hilarious, cute and funny girls who watch, react and comment on Sherlock episodes. We see them as they see the episode.

This is the most entertaining thing I've seen on YouTube in months!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwoeTJkwzl8

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

March 31, 2015 3:49 pm  #367

For a good laugh - especially for people with a soft spot for Johnlock...
Unnecessary censorship
"Did he offer you money to **** me?"

Last edited by Lilythiell (March 31, 2015 3:52 pm)

"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 1, 2015 11:33 am  #368

Definitely not to be taken seriously

This seems to be the sequel:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 1, 2015 6:04 pm  #369

Wait, Martin's censored speech wasn't what he actually said?

April 1, 2015 6:45 pm  #370

Interesting method how to turn perfectly proper scenes into the indecent ones... 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 6, 2015 11:08 pm  #371

This is a funny one. Sherlock Musical - various scenes and cuts put together with fitting music. Both hilarious and heartwarming. (Especially John's theme being "I will follow him").

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

April 7, 2015 11:19 am  #372

The musical is one of my all-time favourites (I still hope for a thrid part)

Also this one makes me happy:

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

April 7, 2015 12:52 pm  #373

Awww.... my heart  That was lovely 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 15, 2015 8:44 am  #374

Ok, wow. This blew me away. The editing and photoshopping (movieshopping?) skills of whoever made this is superb. Caught me by a surprise. 

It's a fanmade trailer for a Sherlock-type movie with Lestrade as the main character. And, wow, I didn't expect that. 

Last edited by Vhanja (May 15, 2015 8:47 am)

Team Hudders!

May 15, 2015 9:30 am  #375

That was awesome

May 15, 2015 4:04 pm  #376

WOW! Thanks for sharing, that was really cool! It did kind of change genres near the end, there, but that was really cool.  Whoever made that has some pretty good editing skills.

Clueing for looks.

June 14, 2015 4:41 pm  #377

hope this wasn't mentioned already, didn't check the whole thread
I don't like crossovers, but this made me believe for the first time it could work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3bGYljQ5Uw

"It is what it is."

June 14, 2015 9:38 pm  #378

Incredible. Amazing. But a little creepy with the distortions

June 14, 2015 9:53 pm  #379

I've seen that one, it is brilliant. Amazing editing!

Team Hudders!

July 11, 2015 12:39 am  #380

This one is beautifull. And it hurts. A LOT. Who needs a heart, anyway?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GikYTYGIZtY

Board footera