BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2015 9:55 am  #2181

Re: Your Favourite Fan Mockups/Photoshops

Lol, this is a funny take on why Moriarty decided to kill them after all in TGG.

http://cant-deny-the-johnlock-ship.tumblr.com/post/119461969688/this-might-get-buried-so-deep-among-all-your-other

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 21, 2015 12:13 pm  #2182

ukaunz wrote:

I love that nakahara! I think Harriet suggests it should go in the spoiler thread because it shows images from Shspesh setlock, but I don't think its a spoiler. It shows no more than the "missing shoulder" promo pic.

If it shows images from Setlock, it is a spoiler to me, and to some others as well. Pls respect the spoiler things into spoiler threads policy on this board, ladies! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 21, 2015 12:21 pm  #2183

Mod's note:
We had this discussion before series 3 as well and had quite a strict spoiler policy. The setting of the special as such may be regarded as a spoiler and therefore all such posts should go in a thread with an appropriate warning in the title. If you think it will not fit in the special thread you are of course also free to open one like "Having fun with the special - mock-ups, Victorian Johnlock, etc." or something similar. Thank you. 

Last edited by SusiGo (May 21, 2015 12:36 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 21, 2015 10:36 pm  #2184

Good idea Susi. Sorry Harriet

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 25, 2015 7:51 am  #2185

SusiGo wrote:

Mod's note:
We had this discussion before series 3 as well and had quite a strict spoiler policy. The setting of the special as such may be regarded as a spoiler and therefore all such posts should go in a thread with an appropriate warning in the title. If you think it will not fit in the special thread you are of course also free to open one like "Having fun with the special - mock-ups, Victorian Johnlock, etc." or something similar. Thank you. 

I rather deleted it altogether. Seems silly to me to open new thread just for one picture. I also don´t think the pics contained any actual spoilers, but I´m too weak to argue, so have it your way.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 25, 2015 8:26 am  #2186

Sherlock just loves his pink:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 25, 2015 9:20 am  #2187

nakahara wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Mod's note:

I rather deleted it altogether. Seems silly to me to open new thread just for one picture. I also don´t think the pics contained any actual spoilers, but I´m too weak to argue, so have it your way.

Aww, now I can't look at it again Where did you find it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 25, 2015 9:46 am  #2188

ukaunz wrote:

nakahara wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Mod's note:

Aww, now I can't look at it again Where did you find it?

cupidford.tumblr.com

May 25, 2015 10:01 am  #2189

Maybe it's of help for the future in doubt to post the links here with a note "potential spoiler"? 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

May 25, 2015 10:08 am  #2190

Good idea, but I don´t think it would be needed in the future - Victorian manips like this are scarce and I don´t think I will post one till the special will be released.

May 25, 2015 1:20 pm  #2191

nakahara wrote:

Sherlock just loves his pink:

Oh my goodness, that's hilarious! 

Clueing for looks.

May 25, 2015 9:25 pm  #2192

This one came on my dash today and I really like it.

Clueing for looks.

May 25, 2015 9:33 pm  #2193

That's great! 

May 26, 2015 3:09 am  #2194

Hee.     So what would the 'yellow' light be? 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 4, 2015 6:48 pm  #2195

I'm still getting such a kick out of that pink case one, too… 
But on my pinterest today… pretty much instantly chuckled and went 'yeaaah', then wanted to share. 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

June 4, 2015 7:40 pm  #2196

Haha, yep!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

June 14, 2015 9:09 am  #2197

BTW, this is how the meet-up at Baker street REALLY went at the end of TEH
http://no-goldfish-required.tumblr.com/post/121486514392/littlemisshamish-parks-and-locks#notes

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

June 14, 2015 9:22 am  #2198

June 14, 2015 1:06 pm  #2199

Well, it is more or less true. 

Team Hudders!

June 14, 2015 2:36 pm  #2200

Only that Mary knows only half of the truth - great find, mrshouse   

Board footera