BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 4, 2014 1:11 am  #1

Who is sitting in Sherlock's chair at 15:58 in PBS streaming?

At approximately 15:58 to 16:02 in the PBS streaming version of "The Last Vow", an unidentified person is sitting in Sherlock's chair reading a book in the sitting room as Sherlock stomps into the room to sit down while arguing with Mycroft and John about his use of drugs.  Anderson and his female companion are searching the apartment for drugs.  The figure jumps up and walks off camera right before Sherlock gets to the chair and flops down.  The person has a darker complexion and is wearing a light colored collared shirt with a striped sweater with tan or brown slacks.  Is this just supposed to be a member of Sherlock's "fan club" who is helping search the apartment for drugs?  He never appears again.  Just curious.

February 4, 2014 1:26 pm  #2

Re: Who is sitting in Sherlock's chair at 15:58 in PBS streaming?

Yes, he is one of the memebers of Sherlock's fan club.

January 22, 2015 12:17 am  #3

It has been brought to my attention that a small minority of people have been wondering about my scene on Sherlock as "that guy with the milk chocolate complexion who was sitting on the chair in the background and then walked off," as role was written in my script, as to why I was there.. well you see there was this marine biology book and it was quite facinating..

Last edited by khany82 (January 22, 2015 12:18 am)

January 22, 2015 5:58 pm  #4

Awww…  cool!  How lucky to get to be an extra on something so fun like that.  And yep, figure it's meant to be another 'fan club' person there with Anderson… neat choice on their parts, in retrospect, to decide they needed another figure, no less one that adds a moment of humorous puzzlement with being in His Chair. 

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 14, 2015 1:00 pm  #5

Gumtree!!  Actually It's a mystery to me it wasn't even in the shooting script they gave me..

May 5, 2015 6:14 pm  #6

That's a cool story, that you got to be in the scene! That looks like it would have been fun, especially since it was a scene at 221B with the main characters! How did you get to do that? Are you an actor? Was there a contest?

Clueing for looks.

Board footera